Sales Re-order Emails Going Out Now

TaG

Fau-fau-faulty software.
Website
Visit site
Just so you all know, the emails are starting to go out for the re-orders now - sadly I know because I have one. I am UK based. The email is very clear in explaining what is happening. It explains what needs to be done and the changes to memory. I'm not going to re-print it here in case anybody else gets a slightly different version.

Mods please fell free to merge / lock / whatever when necessary - I have also included this in the pinned thread on gp32x

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask what type of card you have/which bank/(account number, pin ;) ) as I'm also UK based, and paid with a Barclaycard, have not received an email and am slightly worried my over-zealous spam filter has filtered it away.

Im in the uk, i ordered with a mastercard, and i have to reorder, if that helps anybody

gingerling said:
I have received no email.
How do I cancel my order anyway?
Just contact your distributor via email(it's best to reply to your purchase confirmation mail, because you need your order number).

I have to re-order.

I used a Halifax Visa Debit card.

I'm surprised that more people haven't mentioned that they have to re-order. :huh:

I have to reorder also, just waiting to get the information for it. Im in the U.S.

Just got the reorder email from Craig and the Team today the 11th Nov. :( . I used Barclaycard, which showed payment went through on the 1st October, (why so long). Does any one know where I can reorder online securely again, as the old order link says sold out.
Also not sure if I should re-order before seeing refund, or if I do delay I might miss out!!!

Try to contact craig. As far as I know you haven't to reorder. You just have to pay with your order number

rimmer said:
Just got the reorder email from Craig and the Team today the 11th Nov. :( . I used Barclaycard, which showed payment went through on the 1st October, (why so long). Does any one know where I can reorder online securely again, as the old order link says sold out.
Also not sure if I should re-order before seeing refund, or if I do delay I might miss out!!!
This was posted on gp32x:
I can't see this having been posted already so I'll do it -

For those wanting to re-order by credit/debit cards -

Hi,
As soon as we have the link for re-ordering online setup we'll let you know.

Thanks

Debs

I must say I’m very impressed by the nice lady, Jacquelyn working on the re-ordering emails. She is most efficient; I got an email back from her 2 minutes after sending her a question!
Keep up the good work Pandora Guys and Gals :D

rimmer said:
Don't worry, you won't miss out. The email says contact them to tell them what you want to do - ie pay by bank transfer or credit card, and wait until the refund has cleared before re-ordering.

Just got mine now (Spain). I'm thinking that EVERYONE who bought at Craigs shop is affected, not just some.

Now I have to have a long hard think about whether I'm actually going to re-order or not.... though I'm definitely waiting to get the refund before I do anything either way.

Ireland. Received the email yesterday.

Any reason why nobody has actually reported receiving the refund yet, as much as two weeks on? 3-5 business days is usually the norm once the refund has actually been processed.

*updated* - I have two friends who also preordered, one received the mail at the same time as me, the other hasn't yet received the email but -HAS- just received a refund to his card account, albeit around 40 Euro short in the process, double the rate variance from ordering to refunding.

I just received mine 2 minutes ago. I knew about paypal but wasn't aware of this kind of problem.
Can someone explain the why behind having to refund and then order again ?

Just read a previous comment about people not telling they received their refund.

I received mine yesterday, yes that's 1 day before the email arrived, no time wasted waiting for the refund to be able to reorder \o/

But I'm not really happy about 21€ disappearing in the process and having to pay transaction fee to banks *again*. I wish I could go to a b&m place and give cash to order my pandora to squeeze such fees out of the process.

Also from Ireland.
Received reorder e-mail today at 5:44 pm.
Will check account on monday (3v card) because I used my work e-mail for my banking account.

I'm in France and received reorder e-mail today at 6:48 pm.
I'll have to pay again with my mastercard. Just wait for my account to be re-credited

CC refund shows up for me now;

Original charge was 436.87 Euro (Pandora/2 batteries/32Gb card/Case/TV lead/2 dev contributions)
The total credited today - 393.00 Euro.
Down 43.87 Euro..

I know, IF I re-order immediately the loss will be minimal (not quite cancelled, but small), If I wait for the card ordering to return I could face another rate fluctuation. If I decide not to proceed, I'm out 43.87 on the deal full stop.

I'm taking a day or so to mull over my options, but to be honest I don't see much point now that the landscape is a bit different than it was when preordering began. I have some thinking to do.

Hi,

This is my first post in the forum :), I know I should have registered and contributed to the talk earlier on; but as we say better late than never :p

I received the refund/reorder email 2 days ago and the refund in my bank yesterday, I did reorder pandora by transferring the money to the bank requested and now I am waiting for confirmation.
My order was in pounds so I didnt have any problems with the currency.

Now my only hope is to receive Pandora before the New Year's Eve , cross fingers

I think I can estimate myself happy as I've lost (for the moment !) "only" 16,05 € (20.22 USD) on that transation.
I hope that we won't play that game to much time or it will become really expensive :wacko:

In fact, 20$ are nothing as OpenPandora is everything :)

So now, wait (for full instructions to re-order with my CC) and see.
Hope I'll have my OpenPandora if for Christmas :)

Back