Re-order Mails Received In ...

socket said:
TaG said:
naples39 said:
Looks like I can be the first to confirm getting a refund email in the United States. Just got it a few minutes ago.

Close, but no cigar. ;)
socket said:
Just got the reorder email. (USA)
Well he beat me to this thread... Which is where I intended to post that actually!

;)
Healthy competition! :D

If you don't mind me asking, how the refund was affected by currency in the end? How much was it out from original order value?

Last edited by a moderator:
TaG said:
If you don't mind me asking, how the refund was affected by currency in the end? How much was it out from original order value?
I've only received the email so far... No refund just yet. I'll post details when I get it.

Canada, got my re-order email at 6am this morning Central Time Zone. No refund yet, which is fine, I'm still deciding if I want to cancel and wait for a Canadian distributor/reseller, instead of facing untold duty charges. :unsure:

Defo said:
I just got my refund email, and I ordered pretty early on (Within the first 1 1/2 hours), so it's not by the time ordered. (USA)
Likewise. Just got my refund email about an hour ago, and I placed my order at 9:17. USA also.

Edit: Clarified time of email.

Brazil, just received.

I thought that the first ones wouldn't need to, guess the problem was a little big.

But from brazil I can only pay by CC, so have to wait.

Sunny Tampa, Florida

11/26

Any one know how soon the "Reorder page" will be up?

-Rob

UK: check
Europe: check
'America':check
Hong Kong = 'rest of world'?

Hopefully this is nearing conclusion. :)

Here in Texas, USA.
Just got the Re-Order email.
I ordered mine within the 1st hour when the page was up, don't think that made the difference though.
I think they just now got around to emailing the people in US.

Hope the re-order page will be up soon. B)

TaG said:
Hopefully this is nearing conclusion. :)
Now that the emails have hit Asia, I am getting more obsessive checking my inbox.
Being in Australia, it shouldn't be far off now if I'm even getting a re-order email. (Hopefully not!)

Hmm... I think I'll just keep my mail client open and set it to auto-check every 5 mins or so... (I already said that I was obsessive! :D )

Arakasi said:
Now that the emails have hit Asia, I am getting more obsessive checking my inbox.
Being in Australia, it shouldn't be far off now if I'm even getting a re-order email. (Hopefully not!)

Hmm... I think I'll just keep my mail client open and set it to auto-check every 5 mins or so... (I already said that I was obsessive! :D )
DON'T forget to check your Spam folder. Mine came into that folder. I use Lycos email.
I was hoping I don't need to go through the trouble, but you know what, I am more relieved now because I no longer have to guess if somehow the email got lost.

Australia. Just received my email of doom. (j/k)

kerplunk said:
Sunny Tampa, Florida

11/26

Any one know how soon the "Reorder page" will be up?

-Rob
Sort of:
craigix said:
We hope to have the credit card system set up via Barclays very soon. There will be a credit card fee as a %.

It would have been online this weekend but my dell laptop chose to die.

Back