Worrying A Bit... Craig ?

Kmeru

Still Fresh
Hello

I ordered on september 22 and i have no mail of confirmation yet, i just received a mail asking my telephone number for UPS because i live in France...
No big deal there but the problem is that i sent my telephone number twice yesterday at night and that i received another mail in the morning asking me the same thing again...

first mail
Hi,

Would you please forward your telephone number as we need this for UPS shipping. Also would you please confirm that your country is France.

Thanks
Jacquleyn

second mail
Hi,

Would you please forward your telephone number as we need this for UPS shipping.

Thanks
Jacquelyn

Some people who ordered in october received their GPx2 so i'm worrying a bit, is it possible to do something Craig if you're reading me please...
My order is no GV518826375

Hello

I ordered on september 22 and i have no mail of confirmation yet, i just received a mail asking my telephone number for UPS because i live in France...
No big deal there but the problem is that i sent my telephone number twice yesterday at night and that i received another mail in the morning asking me the same thing again...

first mail
Hi,

Would you please forward your telephone number as we need this for UPS shipping. Also would you please confirm that your country is France.

Thanks
Jacquleyn

second mail
Hi,

Would you please forward your telephone number as we need this for UPS shipping.

Thanks
Jacquelyn

Some people who ordered in october received their GPx2 so i'm worrying a bit, is it possible to do something Craig if you're reading me please...
My order is no GV518826375

Dude,

just mail gbax directly. if you havent read the forums about the shipping then do so and learn from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds as though he already has emailed them directly but they don't seem to be getting his messages.

Exactly, i'm sorry if i look like spamming or something like that but i'm trying to get an answer here since my mails don't seem to reach them.

It sounds as though he already has emailed them directly but they don't seem to be getting his messages.

Exactly, i'm sorry if i look like spamming or something like that but i'm trying to get an answer here since my mails don't seem to reach them.

i know and i understand, try calling them if you are in the UK maybe? Or just chill and wait it out, there is probably enough information in the threads here to make an educated guess.

Problem resolved, Jacquelyn sent me a mail it was an error my order is going to ship today :D
Thanks to everybody who tried to help

There really should be a ban or just one HUGE thread for GBAX for these kind of questions. The company does not host this board so you have a problem with them, you deal with them directly either by post/email/phone. If you have ordered from overseas, you should have taken this into consideration before ordering.

Gimme a break that was just a little thread in a public forum it's not like if i did a mess in your bedroom, i don't really like the manner you tell me what to do, i'm don't use to order oversea so the damn genius that you are should be able to excuse my "dumb" questions.

There really should be a ban or just one HUGE thread for GBAX for these kind of questions. The company does not host this board so you have a problem with them, you deal with them directly either by post/email/phone. If you have ordered from overseas, you should have taken this into consideration before ordering.

that'd be a fine bit of logic if it weren't for the fact that GBAX are sending people to this forum instead of directly handling their service, support, and order processing inquiries ..

that'd be a fine bit of logic if it weren't for the fact that GBAX are sending people to this forum instead of directly handling their service, support, and order processing inquiries ..

Is that a lie, obviously this is a support resouce and better than most, seems an obvious place to find answers, esp if most are asking the same questions. As for the other stuff "handling their service", "Order processing inquiries". I'm beginning to suspect something a little more personal, is he your neighbour? Did he build his fence 2cm into your land, Does his dog bark too much? Is it his late night partying? If so the forum is not the place for this kind of nastyness just set fire to his dustbins.

Back