References

It would be the most bizarrely involved con ever. I think I'd be proud to contribute.

Last edited by a moderator:
'VRAndy' said:
It would be the most bizarrely involved con ever. I think I'd be proud to contribute.
Yeah, me too. It's certainly got me hooked. I think we'd probably have to just start building a pandora ourselves somehow if that was the case.... just think of all the software that's already been written for it for starters, never mind the fact that we're all addicted to checking this forum 500 times a day! I've become a pandora junkie - if it was really a hoax we'd have to set up a pandora rehab clinic!

Oh dear... April 1st is coming up too...

'EdCa22' said:
'VRAndy' said:
It would be the most bizarrely involved con ever. I think I''d be proud to contribute.
Yeah, me too. ..
Oh dear... April 1st is coming up too...

i have to declare myself...i have posted some questions ... but im not eligible to grab a penny.....

:pandora1: :ph34r:

As much as most everyone that's been on the forums for a few years trusts them the problem here is convincing someone woh hasnt been here that long that they're trust worthy, and the only way to do that is to wait for the units to go out. If you have to convince your dad to buy it, it's simply not fair to ask him to take your own faith when he dosent have the benefit of the imersion in the scene that would justify that good faith.

Proof is what you need and that's not something you can obtain before the first unit actually hit someone's hands. It's great to be an early adopter but only if you;re the only one that takes the risk. Wait for the second batch. After a dozen pics of the pandora and a few unboxing videos then you can say "it's real" and he can agree.

Back