Release [REPO] Super Hexagon - 1.0.3.0 - New

for some reason, trying to extract the apk on my tablet failed, but it seems to have worked on my phone! I'll try this file tonight when I get home from work :)

It turns out it fails if there are spaces in APK filename, I've uploaded update to fix that (just missed some quoting in run script..).

To get the apk from your phone/tablet you can use App Backup & Restore. It backs your app up into apk on the card and you can "share" it directly from within app. It worked for me with Super Hexagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I think I found something that the iOS version has that this doesn't.

When you die and start over, the music doesn't always start from the beginning of the song. However,iIt does in the current Pandora version.

Usually after restarting, the music picks up midway through the song.

I believe this is a critical feature of the game and I'm curious as to why it's not working here. The music not always starting at the beginning, and picking up at later points in the song, makes you feel like your making 'progress' in some way, despite starting at the beginning every time. It also really aids in the fatigue of replaying the same level over and over again.

My only point of reference is the iOS version and now this Pandora version, so I don't know if Terry changed something between versions.

Moral of the story, update your os.

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to update your os to get it working correctly - there was a bug in sdl mixer notaz has fixed

I'm currently playing this game quite a bit (still crap at it, mind you), and for me the music definitely changes sometimes when starting the game. Didn't realise that it wasn't a new track entirely that starts but instead it's the same song, just from a point further into it? I'm running the newest firmware FYI

I can't get it to install from the Google Play store. 

"Error

Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card."

I tried multiple times as well.  Anyone have any idea how to work around this?

I can't get it to install from the Google Play store. 

"Error

Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card."

I tried multiple times as well.  Anyone have any idea how to work around this?
Try this: go to settings -> Storage -> Unmount SD Card

Then try to install it from google play

Then go back to the settings and mount the SD card

Some pretty crazy stuff right here!

Seems unreal that we can use PND Manager (so convenient) to download from the (amazing) repository, to get an Android game which has been coaxed to execute on our Pandora under apkenv (nifty little project), which has now been integrated into C4A for high score competition. The process of finding, downloading, playing and sending high scores for this game is a marvel of many disciplines and many peoples time (including the original author of course). It is amazing to see and I am very grateful! Thanks everyone. The Pandora community kicks ass.

What Steven said. Amazing stuff, all of you who are involved!

Back