Release Super Hexagon (full version)

OK the issue is now resolved, there was a problem when Terry upgraded his PayPal account and that silently reset some of his settings.

If anyone else is affected by this, please report your PayPal confirmation details to milkshake and he should be able to fix it.

Is Hyper Hexagonest level really supposed to end after 60 seconds? I saw a video where the game continues after that. (That video might be from the PC version though)

I've managed to survive for 60 seconds at least three times but the game always ends when the timer reaches 60 seconds (the timer keeps going on for a few seconds after that though).

Edit:

Just noticed I posted in the wrong thread though as I'm using the version where you need to provide the APK file yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tested it multiple times and it was working.

Full reflash currently installs broken driver on 1GHz, have you ran an update?

Is Hyper Hexagonest level really supposed to end after 60 seconds? I saw a video where the game continues after that. (That video might be from the PC version though)

I've managed to survive for 60 seconds at least three times but the game always ends when the timer reaches 60 seconds (the timer keeps going on for a few seconds after that though).

Edit:

Just noticed I posted in the wrong thread though as I'm using the version where you need to provide the APK file yourself.
Since this thread was bumped up I'll put an update on this here.

The problem just stopped happening a few months ago (maybe after some firmware update, I don't know). No idea what caused the problem originally.

Back