Reporting *possible* Power Problem

chuckr

Still Fresh
I've noticed a problem, and since this is my 2nd Pandora (the first had to be returned) and they both have the same problem, I thought I'd report it. What it is, is that on an unpredictable schedule maybe averaging once every day or so, the red charging light goes out. I've had enough experience with it now to be equally sure that the battery charge function goes away at the same time the red light goes out. Fixing it merely requires me to interrupt the power for a short time (maybe just as fast as I can remove and reinsert the plug).

It's not really causing me too much problem (I've learned to keep a close eye on the light)... and I might even figure out a circuit which could interrupt the power for 1 second every 2 hours, that'd be a real effective fix. Of course, I'd rather that a software fix was worked on. I can't yet say what causes this, it seems to be really random.

Hope this is of some use.

Mr Loon said:
Do you leave it on charge all the time?

If you do then I suggest you read this thread from the other boards.
Hmm, I DO leave it on charge for long periods, and I've always caught the fact that it had stopped charge before it got as far down as 20%. OK, time to experiment, next time I'll let it run down on purpose, and see what happens ... beyond me being a nervous nellie over the whole thing.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back