Right, let's start recovering this?

Please announce this is a new thread when you have sorted this option out, so we dont have to search through hundreds of replies in this thread to find it. Like "Get your pandora now! proposal"

Myself I really would need my 1ghz unit within two weeks, so I might accept a proposal like the short term loan if I was sure I got my unit in time. (going on a 5 week travel, so thats what I want my pandora for)

Yes, don't worry, we'll do that :)

ED, sorry to bump in this but I sent you a PM and email more than one week ago and still no answer - (regarding what we are talking about) - please check ASAP thanks!

Even though I'm not happy with the 1GHz pre-order situation, I have pledged support on the iCP2 KS project. Please look after us Craig.

What ever, once again I recognize how under valued I am. I paid $330 several years ago, and nobody has had the consideration to send a simple email in exchange for my patiences. Instead I can spend my valuable time digging for information through nondescript thread titles such as “Right, let's start recovering this?”. Actually I didn't take the time to read much of it, just more of the same BS. And oh, if some ass wants to scold my insolence, and suggest I get my money back, I will.

You have every right to be angry, why would people scold your insolence.. it's a crappy situation the people still stuck in the original pre-order queue are in..

Last edited by a moderator:
Stingray: you, personally, are not under-valued - the OPT team just never got around to implementing an automated mailing list to deliver news updates to all open preorderers.

They DID implement a post tracker at http://stalker.openpandora.org where you can follow all team member posts without wading through all forum comments.

...the OPT team just never got around to implementing an automated mailing list to deliver news updates to all open preorderers.

They DID implement a post tracker...

More accurately, the post tracker (aka stalker) was implemented by community member Alec specifically in response to the communication obfuscation Stingray was bemoaning. Full credit to ED though: he hosts the stalker on his site and by all accounts he emails his customers regularly. Those in Craig's queue have obviously (time and again) backed the wrong horse.

You have every right to be angry, why would people scold your insolence.. it's a crappy situation the people still stuck in the original pre-order queue are in..

Don't forget now there is a 1GHz test run pre-order queue that is stalled too.

I'd be happy to wait for my 1 GHz until after the preorders got fulfilled...

What ever, once again I recognize how under valued I am. I paid $330 several years ago, and nobody has had the consideration to send a simple email in exchange for my patiences. Instead I can spend my valuable time digging for information through nondescript thread titles such as “Right, let's start recovering this?”. Actually I didn't take the time to read much of it, just more of the same BS. And oh, if some ass wants to scold my insolence, and suggest I get my money back, I will.

The only people I bugger are the ones who make ridiculous claims just to vent their anger. You don't sound like one of those people, thankfully.

I think your criticisms here are reasonable, you (and others) should be treated better in terms of communication.

i love how the people that jumped the line with their 1ghz preorder are now complaining about other people jumping the line in front of them to get a 1ghz pandora. seriously, wtf did you expect?

A question for EvilDragon.

Where are you with email? (remaining number? date older waiting to be answered?)

A question for EvilDragon.

Where are you with email? (remaining number? date older waiting to be answered?)

Faaar behind... about April, 1300 eMails left, I think :(
*Pats ED on the back* Chin up my friend, hack away at a piece of stone for long enough and eventually you have a statue!

Just throw me into one of these holes, fill it up with rubble, put a statue on top of it and forget about me.

Would finally relieve me from all this stress and mess.

I have an easy way of dealing with too much email at work. Whenever the email starts piling up, I select a large portion of them and drag them to the special folder labeled "trash". Overnight, trash fairies go through them and deal with everything, or so I assume, because the next morning all those messages are gone like magic! :p

yeah, just mark all emails from april to september, send a reply that whoever thinks his mail is still important shall mail you again and put them in trash. :p

Yup. I would open several email accounts, one for sales, one for support, one for enquiries etc. Then I'd mass email everyone from 1st April to 1st Sep saying "sorry, I'm updating out email system, could you please resend your enquiry to one of the following addresses" . Then I'd archive everything up until 1st sep and start from there. Sound reasonable?

Back