RMA ETA

jsb

Still Fresh
I sent back my pandora at the end of August for purple tinting.

Any idea how long it takes to get it back, where the RMA queue is, if it's been shipped back, if it hasn't been fixed yet, it it hasn't even arrived, etc, etc, etc.?

(I've got a plane trip in early november I'd like to have it back for...)

ED, I've dropped you several PMs concerning my RMA.

Do I really have to post on the forums to catch your attention for a minute? :(

also hoping for ANY kind of confirmation, even if its only that it arrived to ED unharmed. wouldve loved to have it during this weekend during 2hour lines at amusement park though :{

Did you ship it directly to me (OpenPandora GmbH Germany) or to OP Ltd. in UK?

Directly to you in Germany.

also hoping for ANY kind of confirmation, even if its only that it arrived to ED unharmed. wouldve loved to have it during this weekend during 2hour lines at amusement park though :{

I don't know if I'd take mine to an amusement park - some of those rides can get awfully violent, and while breaking a ds is bad, breaking a pandora would be so so so much worse.

it already made a great companion to my last visit to same amusement part, happens to be one of the best ones in the world too, but i took my safety precautions. i put a wrists strap on my pandora, and kept it inside my pocket while having my reversible shorts on, so pandora was on the inside. yes it looked really weird reaching inside to grab it every now and then, but damn it was a lifesaver to have it during 2 hour long lines playing Shootet most the time. i was thinking of holding it out during rides to get those pictures, but decided against it at the last minute :{

it already made a great companion to my last visit to same amusement part, happens to be one of the best ones in the world too, but i took my safety precautions. i put a wrists strap on my pandora, and kept it inside my pocket while having my reversible shorts on, so pandora was on the inside. yes it looked really weird reaching inside to grab it every now and then, but damn it was a lifesaver to have it during 2 hour long lines playing Shootet most the time. i was thinking of holding it out during rides to get those pictures, but decided against it at the last minute :{
Though slightly off topic, did you play Theme Park in Dosbox while at the Amusement Park?

ive played that game to hell and back on MULTIPLE platforms, but havent played it on pandora.

ED, I've dropped you several PMs concerning my RMA.

Do I really have to post on the forums to catch your attention for a minute? :(

The problem is not that I don't have A MINUTE.

However, I've got about 300 eMails and 64 PMs to reply, about 20 Pandoras left to repair (takes about 30 minutes per unit), fixed 50 within the last month, have a normal day job (which took 12 hours a day for the last four days), have to organize stuff like moving the parts from Texas to Germany, have my normal shop stuff to keep my customers happy (and keep money in my shop), have to create all the contracts for the investors, etc.

That takes a lot more than a minute. I manage to get about 4 - 5 hours sleep right now maximum.

My TOP priority is currently to get the production in Germany organized and running. Mostly everything has been done except for the contracts with the investors and the movement of the parts from Texas.

Once this is all sorted, I can continue to work on RMAs and eMails and stuff like that.

I'd really clone myself a couple of times just to be able to fix your units faster and reply to all the mails, but I can't.

I know I need more personal, and this is planned from December on, but right now, before all the investments are setup, this is not affordable, sorry about that.

Well, posting here with just a nickname won't help much - as you probably didn't put your nick with big letters onto your package.

Please send me a PM including your name and I will check.
/pops head over wall/ I did include my nickname on a note, hope you got my pandora safely?!/shuffles off quick/

Well, posting here with just a nickname won't help much - as you probably didn't put your nick with big letters onto your package.

/pops head over wall/ I did include my nickname on a note, hope you got my pandora safely?!/shuffles off quick/

Well, I open the packages when I have time to repair them, until then, they stay unopened ;)

So as long as you didn't put your nickname on the outside of the package, I can't tell you if it has arrived ,)

Well, I open the packages when I have time to repair them, until then, they stay unopened ;)

So as long as you didn't put your nickname on the outside of the package, I can't tell you if it has arrived ,)

Mine was sent from my father's place - so it has 'Mike Lister' on the outside of the package. I'm positive it hasn't arrived yet as i only sent it a few days ago... So I'm going to follow the tracking number online.

Don't stress guys, being a Pandorian is all about mastering patience... Now is not the best time for fast RMA turn around... and ED is doing a sterling job. I wouldn't want anyone else fixing my Pandora.

Thankfully there's only a que of +-20 to get through. Getting everything sorted with the new company is of course priority one.

And besides... absense makes the heart grow fonder. ;)

I PMed you my name a few days ago, haven't seen anything back. I've seen you posting on the stalker, I'm wondering if my pm did not go through, as that has been known to happen. Should I resend?

I PMed you my name a few days ago, haven't seen anything back. I've seen you posting on the stalker, I'm wondering if my pm did not go through, as that has been known to happen. Should I resend?

I can only check the packages when I'm at my office, and I'm only there at weekdays.

So while I'm posting stuff to these boards Saturdays and Sundays, I cannot check the packages and therefore not give you a reply to that PM.

I also wasn't in office today, had to teach students in Munich. Back tomorrow, I hope I don't forget it (so much work to do).

Back