Samsho On Gameboy?

purple_goat

Website
purplegoat25.deviantart.com
a friend once traded me a japanese Game Pak and it was a fighting game, after seeing an arcade version i figured out that it was samurai showdown... but i cannot find the rom for it!!
SO:

what is samurai showdown called in japan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a room you two ...

(PMs should be Private .. no need to tell us all about your illegal activites :lol:)

If it wasn't Samurai Shodown, you might want to also check out World Heroes 2 Jet, King of Fighters, and Battle Arena Toshinden, as all of those games kind of ended up the same on the Gameboy.

--Zero

(also its not illegal i OWN that game....now to find out what its called...)

Well, its still illegal even if you own the original game:
"http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp" said:
Can I Download a Nintendo ROM from the Internet if I Already Own the Authentic Game?

There is a good deal of misinformation on the Internet regarding the backup/archival copy exception. It is not a "second copy" rule and is often mistakenly cited for the proposition that if you have one lawful copy of a copyrighted work, you are entitled to have a second copy of the copyrighted work even if that second copy is an infringing copy. The backup/archival copy exception is a very narrow limitation relating to a copy being made by the rightful owner of an authentic game to ensure he or she has one in the event of damage or destruction of the authentic. Therefore, whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.

But who really cares, anyway ;)

tuomoz posted on Feb 2 2007 at 11:59 AM said:
(also its not illegal i OWN that game....now to find out what its called...)
Well, its still illegal even if you own the original game:
what!? :eek: that sucks but whatever...

also im pretty sure it was SS it featured Ukyo and his apple slice move :p (love that move)

Back