Tell Us Non-Mame Guys What The Best Of Mame Are :)

Wonderboy - simple platformer, skateboard as well. Was very popular etc.

Wonderboy in Mosnterland
- very hard with very plain graphics, but an awesome game. Like I said very hard. It is a platformer with and adventure feel. Awesome.

Elevator Action - Platformer, very cool.

Other favorites that have been mentioned are MR DO and WARDNER. Best games!

Kicker said:
This thread is of lesser usefulness than the other threads, since unlike with the SNES and Genesis/whatever, there are definitely "Mame games" which will never run on the Pandora.

Anyway, everything for the Neo Geo.

Boo!

I do see your point but people have already listed a few gems that I wasn't aware of and that run well on the pandora, so for me this thread is win! It's mainly the CHD games that aren't going to run, but hey they don't run on my PC either! However you are forgiven because of that awesome link you linked :)

@Prometheus

Thanks for your comprehensive lists, they put mine to shame!

The ones in my list that won't work on the pandora are the 'bonus ones', that's why I listed them as bonus. However I recommend you check them out on your PC's.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Golden Axe II doesn't work ATM, Die Hard Arcade is an ST-V title and will probably never work on the Pandora, unless you go and port a Saturn Emulator :rolleyes:

x68000 said:
^ Golden Axe II doesn't work ATM, Die Hard Arcade is an ST-V title and will probably never work on the Pandora, unless you go and port a Saturn Emulator :rolleyes:

Alas you right. I thought die hard wouldn't run because of a resolution issue, but I guess theres more to it than that. And I thought GA2 did...your right though, can't get it to run..should be sorted in time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt GA2 will work in Slaanesh's version of mame as it was added much much later than 0.34 - unless he goes for a newer version.

I love it and a bit of Arabian Nights as well!

Back