Samsung Electronics Depressed And Gamepark Holdings Happy

GPH have been talking to many of us here for a while now. You seem to ignore that. There is no release date posted by us as we have simply been told "the end of april"./en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

'Peter R' said:
GPH have been talking to many of us here for a while now. You seem to ignore that. There is no release date posted by us as we have simply been told "the end of april"./en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
GPH hasn't been saying anything useful to you guys either ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
'Peter R' said:
I'm trying to defend a GPH representative on the forums and you give me a hard time for it? Climb back out of your own ass Pete, I'm on your side here.

I wasn't having a go at you. I was just pointing out that we aren't quite as clueless with regards to stuff as we have been with the previous consoles. It is simply that GPH do not seem to have a concrete date.

And when they do have a concrete date (or anything else important to reveal), having somebody with an inside source posting to the forums means we'll all find out sooner. So instead of complaining about the quality of GP2X-INT's english, just be happy that he's taking the time to post at all.

'Peter R' said:
I wasn't having a go at you. I was just pointing out that we aren't quite as clueless with regards to stuff as we have been with the previous consoles. It is simply that GPH do not seem to have a concrete date.
Have you guys signed NDAs or something? I dont think I have seen a single youtube vid or picture of something running from any of you guys.

Maybe a select few of you have some inside info, but the rest of us are completely clueless.

edit: weird double post thing happened.

No, as far as I am aware nobody has had to sign an NDA. I do have one video on Youtube, though if you watched it you'd see exactly why I didn't do any more :p. I doubt seeing just coloured boxes on the screen or fiddling over a serial prompt is going to be that interesting, and since that is what most of my tests consist of, I also don't bother with that. I've not done anything for several weeks (months?) due to work, and I don't feel bad about it. It's not like I'm really under any obligation to do so - I didn't promise anything in return for a Wiz (nor did I even ask for one in actual fact, they just got in contact with me because I'd spoken to them about getting a free F200 for Open2x).

No idea about anybody else.

'Iorgy77' said:
Have you guys signed NDAs or something? I dont think I have seen a single youtube vid or picture of something running from any of you guys.

Maybe a select few of you have some inside info, but the rest of us are completely clueless.
ED has a nice Youtube video up. If you look around there are ones from lots of others too.

And when they do have a concrete date (or anything else important to reveal), having somebody with an inside source posting to the forums means we'll all find out sooner. So instead of complaining about the quality of GP2X-INT's english, just be happy that he's taking the time to post at all.

That's just wishful thinking. I can't imagine why this person would release critical information any sooner than they would post it on their website. I don't like the mentality of putting up with someone like this more than you normally would because you think he'll be useful later, when all indications suggest otherwise.

'Peter R' said:
The issue is not English<->Korean but rather the issue of Engrish<->Konglish. We all understand Engrish but the problem is that GPH now only speaks Konglish!
oh spectacular Pete.....simply spectacular.........quoted.

oh great......i now messed up my sig doing that.......just f--ing fantastic.....

Back