Saturn Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with count zero. jcb was making a valid points saying they are roms (which they are) and then you and "coolgpguy" start to flame him because youve been fucked up the ass. You specifically said "i am look for saturn isos, even if they are abandoned" so you were looking for roms which is against the board rules. You then compared them to pd roms which is stupid because pd roms are freeware and have never been comercially released. so you are wrong and i think a mod should step in and close this thread.

dose anyone knmow where i can download halo....it's been out a while now....so i don't think anyone will mind...

also....are bmd3287 and coolgpguy gay lovers?

Shotaway, better put in some sarcasm tags before someone starts a flame far against you!

Abandonware IS legal, but ONLY when a company's (even after they have ceased to exist) copyright for that piece of software has run out. Case in point- the GIF compression algorythm. The company that owns it has ceased to exist, but the copyright is still in place, so it cannot be used in freefare graphics programs.

NOTE, THE FOLLOWING LINK IS NOT TO A ROMS SITE
FTC Bulletin Board
This site is a forum which gives an introduction to file sharing, and the legal implications if you ABUSE the system.

I am too lokking for the roms,I want to see what the system was lik because i havent had it befre and there are special forums on this i have seen the psx isos bnut i have no interest in the ones available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back