Screen Protector

D4damage

What's the best screen protector to get for the Pandora?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Archos 605 uses the same screen as the Pandora, so
[ www.google.com/products?q=archos+605+screen+protector ]
take your pick. :)

The PSP screen films are also 4.3" in size , but as generally the PSPs do not come into contact with stylus jabs etc, I would expect some of them to be cheaper than screen protectors made especially for Archos 605 units.

I would say however that you probably get what you pay for, so if you are buying a cheap ass screen protector, be wary that the protector may become hazy at areas you may tap frequently, and you may have problems removing it easily.

Me, i'm looking around now for a good quality 605 screen protector, as I figure we have a month or two before we get our units.

I wonder why Pandora team doesn't include one free, as everyone who buys one will be in the same boat, and receiving a brand new screened unit.
Surely the best time to put on a screen protector is when its brand spanking new ?
( Perhaps they could consider it a small gesture of goodwill for our patience ? ^^)

So, in answer to the original question, the best screen protector should be a free one :p

'optional106' said:
( Perhaps they could consider it a small gesture of goodwill for our patience ? ^^)
the extra memory and NAND is the gesture of goodwill for our patience.

WizardStan said:
the extra memory and NAND is the gesture of goodwill for our patience.

Actually that is true, we don't really deserve anything else free, and certainly I don't go around in life expecting things for free ...
but still, there is nothing better than a nice unexpected gesture of good will.

( Or certainly it could have been made available as a purchase option, as they know that most ppl would probably want to apply the screen protector on when new.)

I'm a little confused, most people put a screen protector on a clamshell device?

I guess they wear a condom under their chastity belt too.

I guess I would too if I planned on using nails as a stylus (don't ask, my job later that semester was to ready 20 styli for those PDA's)

I found that with my last PDA, the stylus scratched the screen, so I'm going to get a screen protector anyway.

Back