Scummvm

mcobit

Advanced Member
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to ask how the progress of ScummVM is.
I would like to see a video or something of it in the near future.

Also is the touchscreen already working on the devboards?

Scummvm work great on GP2x F200 with touchscreen then i belive it work even great on Pandora ^^

I know its run on pandora as DJWillis said when the dev boards came out.

(proof that its been ported) http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...&hl=scummvm

craigix said:
I think scummvm is already running, dj?

DJWillis reply:

It's been running for quite some time now .

The port is a little crude and I need to look into some nonlinear scaling but I'll whip it into shape and make it official in line with the public Pandora release (focused more on the kernel at the moment and other things).

(previously asked by digital)

_DiGiTaL_ said:
Whats the progression on ScummVM has it been tested at all on Pandora? Just wondering trying to do away with all the things i did on gp2x so i can move on from that to Pandora completely

DJWillis reply:

Not sure what you mean by tested but it works well enough as it is.

Not updated my build from our SVN head for some time but it was running from a blend of the GP2X and SDL backends (I grafted scaler support using some of my existing GP2X code as a basis). I have a few tweaks I want to do but time will tell when I will get around to it as I have enough other things on my TODO list right now.

<<Hope this helps i would imagine this means touchscreen will be working on release with Scummvm Pandora but maybe the man himself can clarify>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back