Second Batch

shillbert

Still Fresh
I understand the LED's were to have silkscreen printing on the case to denote what each was, this was dropped from the 1st batch to speed up the despatch.

Will the 2nd batch have the case printed?

Is there anything else that was left out to speed things up that will be done for 2nd batch?

yes is there any iprovments on the second batch craigx has the bulging bezzel been fixed as i have been reading in the forums and the paint job that starts to peel,and the loose hindge problem,thease things need to be aknowledged and investigated.

I remember them saying no silkscreen due to the extra time and they wanted out by xmas blablabla and now it's July, so they might have well of put the silkscreening on. If they sell cases with it on, I'mma buy one and install it.

Arkay Firestar said:
You guys are nuts. At the current rate the next 3200 will barely be out this year.
It took 19 months to get the first one out, then only 4 weeks to get the next 600 out. At that rate of acceleration, we should see the remaining 3400 in just a few minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
It took 19 months to get the first one out, then only 4 weeks to get the next 600 out. At that rate of acceleration, we should see the remaining 3400 in just a few minutes.
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back