Sega Dreamcast - Collected Works - Definitive History book.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...

Its already funded and many days to go - An essential purchase if your a dreamcast fan I think.

I have a copy of their Sensi book which I backed on kickstarter back in the day. It's a neat book, but somewhat lacking as narrative read, being interview based. Different interviewees give different and sometimes quite contradictory recollections of significant events, which can be frustrating if you try to read it from cover to cover ever. Maybe as a coffee-table book to dip in and out of it might do, in terms of the text, and it certainly seems to have the graphics for that. And maybe it's more of a problem if one of your interviewees happens to be Jon Hall, I dunno.

Also, the picture of the dreamcast mockup with moobs gave me a laugh :)

I have a copy of their Sensi book which I backed on kickstarter back in the day. It's a neat book, but somewhat lacking as narrative read, being interview based. Different interviewees give different and sometimes quite contradictory recollections of significant events, which can be frustrating if you try to read it from cover to cover ever. Maybe as a coffee-table book to dip in and out of it might do, in terms of the text, and it certainly seems to have the graphics for that. And maybe it's more of a problem if one of your interviewees happens to be Jon Hall, I dunno.

Also, the picture of the dreamcast mockup with moobs gave me a laugh :)
Yeah, I have the sensi book - it was o.k but lacked information, only jon hare was interviewed not his partner in crime at sensi. I want this dc book but its a tad pricey for me now - its this or i get my sega saturn modded.

None of you got their Mega Drive/Genesis Collected Works? Awesome book, that actually got a second printing due to demand.

I got in on this as well before it ended, but only the base book. As the special ones this go round didn't interest me. Especially for the extra cost, which was pretty much for just a slip case.

Chris

None of you got their Mega Drive/Genesis Collected Works? Awesome book, that actually got a second printing due to demand.

I got in on this as well before it ended, but only the base book. As the special ones this go round didn't interest me. Especially for the extra cost, which was pretty much for just a slip case.

Chris
Yeah, just the basic book for me too. I had to have it. Love the dc.

Yeah, just the basic book for me too. I had to have it. Love the dc.

Yeah, at this point, I collect more gaming related magazines and books, then I do actual games. LOL I'm very much looking forward to this book, as well as Bitmap Books NeoGeo one as well. As neither of those system have much in the way of publications, outside of Japanese based ones.

Chris

Back