Selling 1st batch pre-order from Craig's store

Hi, I'm selling my still unfulfilled pre-order from Craig's store(openpandorasales at google mail).

It should be eventually fulfilled by Evil Dragon in the future or, if I'm understanding correctly, could be used to buy a 1GHz pandora upgrade*.

My asking price is $300.00 USD.

*please if I'm stating any falsehood, feel free to correct me!

I doubt anyone would be interested in purchasing this, but more power to you. I suggest clarifying the title. What I thought you were selling was a first-run pandora, not the preorder

and I was going to type ...please provide a picture . :eek:

I don't know how anyone would buy the preorder for the original prize to get a GHz unit.

The overall prize would be the same as purchasing it directly.

For the preorder itself, it is not that much cheaper as buying a brand new rebirth.

You might have more luck with a bit lower prize.

Thank you all for your helpful comments(helpful for potential buyers that might want to wait for a lower deal, that is).

The title says I'm selling a pre-order.

I was not sent the pre-order survey, but according to openpandora sales I have a valid pre-order for all intents and purposes.

My asking price is 75 dollars below the original price(which included shipping), so I asumed the overall price should be 75 dollars less than buying a 1Ghz one directly? Again, I am not sure what is the upgrade price, of course if someone was truly interested for a lower price that would be negotiable.

cheers,

P.

My asking price is 75 dollars below the original price(which included shipping), so I asumed the overall price should be 75 dollars less than buying a 1Ghz one directly?
I don't have exact prices on me, but note that the "GHz upgrade" option via ED was never priced at (price of a new GHz - price of the preorder). The deal is that Craig's preorderers can buy a GHz from ED at cost, which happens to come to almost but not quite exactly the same figure.

Back