Shipping and order numbers

Yes, Yes, just another small shipment and I get it. yes, Yes YES!!! Jeebz....I'm actually shaking.

I'd love to know Sir Clive's opinion of the Pandora. He'd probably want to put wheels on it and drive it around town

Still too scared to send one to Clive Sinclair though...

Go on Craig, get fuse (Spectrum Emulator) installed on it and send him one. After the current orders have been fulfilled of course. ;)

On a more serious note, have you decided when to send out review models?

I ordered mine on 29/01/2009 - anyone have any idea where about I am on the order list, or when I'm likely to receive it? (I don't want to pester Jacqui)

OMG. I've just received my shipping email. :D

This is actually happening. It's real. I can smell it.

Might it perchance get delivered tomorrow? - that would be quite extraordinary.

Thank you Craig and team.

I ordered mine on 29/01/2009 - anyone have any idea where about I am on the order list, or when I'm likely to receive it? (I don't want to pester Jacqui)
I would guess your near the back of the line. If this steady flow keeps up, you should get it within the next 30-60days(2 months)tops :p

Chris

:-( don't tell me that! - I was hoping to get it for my 2 year anniversary ;-)
Well, if Craigs recent information holds up, you might see it by then. You have probably dropped down a lot due to cancellations. So I'm guessing based on Trip's info, your closer to the middle than the end. It may be cutting it very close, but it could happen. Good Luck!

Chris

Thanks (and thanks to everyone saying similar things recently).

I went though a dark period of hating the Pandora before Christmas and now I love it again. Now we're out of the woods I'm really loving the device like never before.

Still too scared to send one to Clive Sinclair though...
Add me to the list of those saying similar things.

Had a dark moment myself but I've only sunk the cost of one pandora into the project so it didn't last long. :p

Don't! The bugger would only mod it and put a rubber keypad on it.

ummm i was said to be between 1150 and 1250 :( i hope to get in the next round... soon... cause i will need to travel abroad. If i get on time, i promise to make advertising in the plane using the pandora all the time.

as an idea, i dont know if you plan to do this, but could be nice to update the "current state" in the website one time per week, to make an idea how is going... cause looking the forums seems that it was going to be until 850 as much.

what crazy.. years just reading the forums, but now i am to excited to stay just reading. :p

sorry for my crap English, i know is a very espanish, if to read what i write is worst that to cut an onion, just think that unless you dont need to hear my pronunciation

I ordered mine on 30 January 2009 18:29 and got this back when I enquired -1750 - 1850

You should be just ahead of me :)

And that's probably in the big queue. I ordered early February 2009, and I'm around 1400-1500 on Craig's list, which translates to 1866-2000 in the big queue.

I have an entirely different order number. How do you get those numbers? BTW, I ordered mine from gp2x.co.uk

EDIT:

I'm so confused. I ordered mine on Oct 08. Cancelled on Dec 08, but reordered again before I was removed from the queue (this was on Jan 09).

I'm still using the same order number.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm supposedly in the 2200-2300 range, but I don't know how accurate that is (Oct 2009).

I'm in the same boat as you, I ordered at the same time, and was quoted at 2400-2500 in July, and I moved up to 2300-2400 as of this month. My order was completed on October 3rd, of '09. You should let me know when you get your shipping email, since we're close together in the queue. Not that it will matter, but it would make the wait a little bit more exciting for me.

Back