Shipping back to UK

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
So I'm preparing to do the deed of sending my unit back. I guess I'll drop an email later to the sales team to see if I should include an RMA# with the unit.

While researching the cost, I was surprised that UPS was about $100 for any option, two arriving by Wednesday, the cheapest by a few dollars was getting there Friday. I'm going to stop by the local post office to see how much US International Express will run me. Anyone have a clue?

Bummed to be parting with it, but glad to know that I'll be getting the same unit back. I'm including a note to have my A button checked, its still a little wonky, hope they can tweak that for me.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I didn't get an RMA number, I just photocopied the A4 invoice I originally got and scrawled the repair details on it. I sent it express ($50AUD), it got there in three business days but now it's been there for eleven. In hindsight that was probably a waste of money.

I didn't get an RMA number, I just photocopied the A4 invoice I originally got and scrawled the repair details on it. I sent it express ($50AUD), it got there in three business days but now it's been there for eleven. In hindsight that was probably a waste of money.
What happened to yours?

11 days, you are a trooper.

Hope you get it back soon!

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I shelled out the 100USD to ship my pandora back home to the UK. Sent mine out Aug 25th.. i received my Pandora back in great shape Sep 23rd. It was worth every day without it, and waiting. How i've missed my pandora! =D

heh, usps cost 40 to send mine back and I've been waiting 40 days also, stupid nubs :angry:

@levi, did you also need replaced nubs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrapped mine in bubble wrap and shoved it in a USPS small international flat rate box... $14.

I wrapped mine in bubble wrap and shoved it in a USPS small international flat rate box... $14.

Ditto. Though - I received an email over a month ago that they received my unit and still haven't received any word about getting it back. I had broken nubs and a broken LCD cable.

Can nubs be replaced or does that mean a new board too?
I'm pretty sure that this would mean a new board at the least, or a new unit entirely (my entire unit was replaced when I encountered the nub problem), because as far as I know from posts I've seen, they later send the board back along with the faulty nub(s).

ED mentioned here:

that bad nubs will get replaced by the board manufacturer or the nub company itself.

But I believe (ED feel free to correct me here :p )that they replace your board with one that's in stock and return yours to be fixed. Of course they don't have any boards in stock right now to do that with. I'd advise anyone who needs to return their pandoras for nub replacement to wait till the nub company finishes testing and Pandora LTD has a bunch of nubs in stock. I've waited 40 days and counting for mine to be repaired, plus you can just use the stylus in the mean time ;)

Mine is enroute to its birthplace.

Hoping 40 days for my LCD& wonky A button will not be a reality.

$42.50 Express USPS International guaranteed by Friday. $82 1-3 days for Global Express didn't seem worth the extra lewt.

Girlfriend with Dingoo flys in tomorrow night, I'll be OK. Its harvest time as well. Busy busy :D

Peace & Pandora(less),

Link

48 days since I first sent mine back. It cost me $34.60 to send it back from Sydney via registered post (not express), which ended up taking about 2 weeks to get to the UK.

Got an email from Jacquelyn this morning that my unit is on its way back to me. Hoping it will be here Wednesday. Customs just snagged a package of mine from Canada not sure how that will pan out. They received the unit in the UK on Sept 30th so this turnaround was not the fastest I was hoping for but I am in no way disappointed and happy it didn't take 40 days or Two Months™

Lets hope the rest of Batch 1 come off without another hitch!

Peace & Pandora,

Link

With her no longer missing in in-action you are once again completing the chain-mail and a vital part of its armoury and proof of her evolution!

40 days in the wilderness?

...I am sure you had temptation to stray from the path of hope brother? Yet you were strong!

The survival skills of 'The Adepts of the Uncertain Month of 2', have clearly trodden well for you by the rigours of its patience training, and now your footprints shall echo to those who choose to follow once again!

Pandora Be Upon You

Pandoria Law to follow....

Seems like my Pandora got held up at Customs on the Export Scan with UPS for about 13 hours today.

I'll be amazed if this makes it to me by tomorrow.

Anyone followed a similar path while tracking to the US with UPS?

Need to head out of town Thursday for work, but would not wish to leave until I have my Panda... :)

Peace & Pandora,

Link

EDIT: Pandora left UK at 4:13, lucky bugger gets to celebrate multiple 4:20s in one day. Exception is no longer noted on my UPS Tracking, but the scheduled delivery date no longer appears...

While not speedy, one of the medium set-price boxes are particularly cheap and thanks to the delays on nubs the slower shipping might not matter. Cost me about $14 last time I had to send in my Pandora from Shoreline, WA.

Back