Shipping Date: Guessing Game

Aninhumer said:
Wait, so we're not playing "Duck, Duck, Goose!"?
Sometimes it does feel like we're running around in circles on this project :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Aninhumer said:
MonkeyChops said:
WizardStan said:
MonkeyChops said:
No, see, that was because you said "ducks". I thought I had to follow up with some other form of water fowl in order to save face at not posting my estimate before anyone else.
Well somebody goosed me and I'm not buying your lame cover-up. I have half a mind to contact the authorities, I don't have to take this harassment! You better watch it bud.
Wait, so we're not playing "Duck, Duck, Goose!"?

It's Duck, Duck, Gray Duck. Not Goose.

I will end you.

duck-article.jpg

I am proud to be from a state that takes matters such as this seriously.

MrBlais said:
^ Hahaha - WTF Gary? Is that your own newspaper clipping? I guess I am proud as well to live in an f'ed up state. :p

Nope, just got it off of Google. You kinda have to be born in MN to understand why it's gray duck, and why people are willing to defend it to the death.

30th Nov - MonkeyChops

1st Dec - B-ZaR
7th Dec - El Jefe
8th Dec - Bosbeetle Icon
9th Dec - WolfSpider | xweb
10th Dec - Lunatic
12th Dec - Aninhumer
17th Dec - DrCJBoduma | may88 | Xmoon
18th Dec - Tensuke | borgqueenx
23rd Dec - puppydee | Tuxedomask29
24th Dec - Pleng
29th Dec - fischju2000

8th Jan - fretfrenzy182
15th Jan - RoboShmup
30th Jan - ZXC3CD

1st Feb - Transmition
11th Feb - john4p
23rd Feb - hch

21st Mar - Jan-Nik

1st April - RajTakhar
20th April - Rockthesmurf

All hail the pandora cult

Updated (hopefully correctly) :wacko:

DrCJBoduma said:
30th Nov - MonkeyChops

1st Dec - B-ZaR
7th Dec - El Jefe
9th Dec - WolfSpider | xweb
10th Dec - Lunatic
17th Dec - DrCJBoduma | may88 | Xmoon
18th Dec - Tensuke | borgqueenx
23rd Dec - puppydee | Tuxedomask29
24th Dec - Pleng
29th Dec - fischju2000

8th Jan - fretfrenzy182
15th Jan - RoboShmup

1st Feb - Transmition
11th Feb - john4p
23rd Feb - hch

1st April - RajTakhar
20th April - Rockthesmurf

All hail the pandora cult

Updated (hopefully correctly) :wacko:
My senses are telling me the date in Bold is going to come true :eek:

While it would be really nice to get mine before Christmas, my guess is that it will arrive on the 73rd day of The Aftermath.

So is anyone willing to do a little betting if they're that sure about their guessed release dates?

PoisonedV said:
So is anyone willing to do a little betting if they're that sure about their guessed release dates?
Some kind of winner take all pool? Or more of a one on one wager? I'm not so confident in any specific date to set down anything, unless it was a small sum that many people put down, but I wouldn't be opposed to a bit of over/under excitement.

I'm going to bet I get mine before Christmas. I'm not sure how they will ship the Pandoras, but the first time we ordered I placed mine the first day but then the bank wigged out and we had to send in our orders the second time. The second time I waited until nearly the last day to still be included, which I don't understand as they are already taking orders. So I don't understand if I'll be first or last but I think I'll get mine before Christmas.

If I don't I'll get it when I get it, but I hope I get it before the middle of January as I'm leaving the country and want to have it on the 15 hour plane trip. Although I realize that I left the country on a 15 hour plane trip last year at the same time and I thought I would have my Pandora with me then also.

This 15 hour plane trip will be different, I'm sure it will.

Oh well, according to ED's post on the German blog site, looks like we aint going to see Pandy before crimbo ;o(

Back