show us your desk / workspace!

most i ever use is 2, but then those 2 usually span over at least 2, often 3 or 4 screens, which means i don't really need the extra space from extra workspaces (as there's already enough for 3 teminals, few editors, web browser, irc and a music player

Ah, usually I'm just using a single 17" monitor setup.

desk.png

Messy desk is messy.

The layer of dust accumulated on the keyboard is impressive!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how you can see what keys you barely use :p

PS: I don't use my numpad too! :p

PS: I don't use my numpad too! :p

that's wrong, you could have seen that I use the numpad... well the 1 and 0 as they are near the arrows... you might thus also have noticed that I'm an "arrows" player and not a "wasd" player...

but wait, the dust is not that bad IRL, my crappy camera with its flash make it more visible...

Im really enjoying all the "new" posts, and its good to see that i don't have the messiest desktop around (even though its probably gotten worse).

I want to be able to have dual screens like Sigurd but it will have to wait for now.

I like the dual screens mostly for multi-tasking, eg. something like minecraft and a movie or series running on the other screen. When i play EvE (rarely) i enjoy hooking up 3 screens but since that requires too many screen outputs, i rarely have the graphics card(s) needed to support it.

this is quite possibly the cleanest my desk has ever been, purely because there's no room for anything else :D

(3x24" each at 1920x1080, haven't decided on landscape/portrait yet, both have their pros and cons)

IMAG0149.jpg

Pretty basic setup, more cramped than I'd prefer, so I have to keep it clean.

tIYgh.jpg

Here's my desk. With the common tea-cup resting on it. And if you look closely you'll ever see a cirquit bent gameboy. The second picture is a pic of my microphone which I use for music making and what not. Even though the pictures look much alike,there's like 2-3 months between them. I didn't own the microphone when taking the first picture.

desk001.jpg

desk002.jpg

This is fun, here is mine:

torpordesk2011.jpg

My Pandoras are in there somewhere .. ;)

My new (equally messy) setup, with my new giant 24" screen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Note the sideways speaker, as it wouldn't fit upright with the moniter. :p

Back