Silly Request

chad78

Website
Visit site
Hey guys. Love the slick new digs! Lovin' it - lovin' you - lovin' the whole crazy open handheld scene!

Just a quick thought, though, to maybe "open things up a lil' bit...." Since this is OpenHandhelds.org and not the Pandora Forums - can we loose the Pandora logo for every forum category?

Just a thought to make it less Pandora centric and more open. Not at all trying to bogard the forums or cause an argument or anything.

Ya'll rock.

From what I know the looks of this forum will be changed when the domain is openhandhelds(someone correct me if i'm wrong).
But it needs to be done soon seeing so many people complaining on the other forum about this being Pandora's main attraction... or something like that.

Waiting is not a problem - but to me the domain name *is* openhandhelds.org.

Thanks for the replies!

If you switch to the Skyline Blue theme (in Board Preferences), the Pandora icons go away. I personally find the Skyline theme much easier to read.

I'm still adapting the SkyLine Blue theme, hopefully, it will be the new default theme tomorrow :)

EvilDragon said:
I'm still adapting the SkyLine Blue theme, hopefully, it will be the new default theme tomorrow :)
Good to hear; the default look of SkyLine is horrible IMHO. And no one really likes the current theme either as stated previously.

Back