Release Site Update

I can't think of any other way to say, "I am extremely frustrated by this unfortunate event"

Yeah, I could probably have my parents ship it to me when it arrives, or I could ship it to my dorm [Hopefully I get it before school starts again, though]

But then I'd still have like 2 or 3 days of agonizing, "If I'd just waited 5 more minutes"

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anyone else noticed this, or ED's website was a little optimistic

Navigate to http://www.gp2x.de/shop/index.php

Just click on Pandora linkes and you will see in stock date of 1st April 2009 (did try to insert URL link but the forums reply does not let me do it properly and insists on tagging the www.gp32 onto every URL - thereby not making it work correctly

Apologies if someone else has posted this before

I kinda think it was ED being optimistic originally - and it will probably still ship in mid April 2009

'RajTakhar' said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed this, or ED's website was a little optimistic

Navigate to http://www.gp2x.de/shop/index.php

Just click on Pandora linkes and you will see in stock date of 1st April 2009 (did try to insert URL link but the forums reply does not let me do it properly and insists on tagging the www.gp32 onto every URL - thereby not making it work correctly

Apologies if someone else has posted this before

I kinda think it was ED being optimistic originally - and it will probably still ship in mid April 2009
I think he said he had to put a date in for the software he was using.

'Phawx' said:
I would elect to have the three of my Pandora's Shipped via the 'kit' method as long as the pieces passed inspection. That is to say, if it meant getting my Pandora Earlier.

I highly doubt assembling the Pandora will be hard. Maybe coiling the LCD ribbon through the hinge with the antenna wires, but it should be simple enough.
Screw that, I elect to receive mine in the puzzle method. I just come over root through all the bins of pieces and finish. That last piece shall be mine. A good shake of the fist, and twirl of the handlebar mustache for good measure.

Back