So Evildragon Is Going To The Olymptronica

1. What the fuck, people. Stay on topic.

DSCN1305.JPG

DSCN1306.JPG

DSCN1307.JPG

Yes, that's a d-pad stolen from a Wiz.
I can't wait to get my Pandora. It's beautiful! :) I really love the analogs.
No impressive new videos as the crazy file juggling didn't quite work out while I was there. Still, it was great to finally get to see our baby. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's Evil Dragon.

Is what custom made? The Pandora shirt can be purchased at gp2x.de . The Pandora itself is indeed very customized. :D

oh i didnt realise they were purchaseable. i thought the shirt might be custom made. i know the pandora is too! i dont think i will ever forget ordering day, i got soo little work done trying to make it happen.

Well, I hope evildragon didn't encounter the same... ahem... wardrobe malfunction that the shirt model on the store did.
also, am I the only one who notices how angelic evildragon looks as his wispy, lustrous hair is illuminated by the blazing sun from a rich, earthy hazel to a warm, bright gold; like the shining spoils of your latest conquest.

'PoisonedV' said:
Well, I hope evildragon didn't encounter the same... ahem... wardrobe malfunction that the shirt model on the store did.
pandashirt.jpg

:blink:

'PoisonedV' said:
also, am I the only one who notices how angelic evildragon looks as his rich, lustrous hair is illuminated by the blazing sun from a rich, earthy hazel to a warm, bright gold; like the shining spoils of your latest conquest.
lmao, nope, not the only one. No joke, i was just about to photoshop a halo in! well put btw.

Edit: lol, looks like (naw) beat me to it! good work mate ;D

i made a mistake, the first rich was supposed to be 'wispy'

'Consequence9' said:
''''PoisonedV'''' said:
also, am I the only one who notices how angelic evildragon looks as his rich, lustrous hair is illuminated by the blazing sun from a rich, earthy hazel to a warm, bright gold; like the shining spoils of your latest conquest.
lmao, nope, not the only one. No joke, i was just about to photoshop a halo in! well put btw.

Edit: lol, looks like (naw) beat me to it! good work mate ;D

Haha, I rushed it, knowing some one else would of been doing it too :D

I was going to put some angel wings in to, but that was going to take too long!

(naw)mcx said:
willys859.jpg

I kno, right? =[ Why so glum?

Maybe 'cause she only has one shirt?

lol, j/k, she's purdy =] She ED's gf/wife i presume? EDs not lookin too shabby either, they make a cute couple =]

Back