So Evildragon Is Going To The Olymptronica

willys859.jpg
----->
95982640.jpg

:lol: It was more the effects of the exhibition :D She has Skoliose (that's a kyphosis) and when she sits for a while, her back hurts... and that picture has been taken on the second day ;)

Or she was looking like that since some other guy was playing on the Pandora and not her ;)

It was real fun, we had a lot interested guys, everybody found the Pandora (even in Devboard form) amazing :)

I also did some video footage I need to cut within the next days.
It's more an overview of the Olymptronica - since you'll mostly see everything I showed on the Pandora on an HD video soon anyways ;)

Last edited:
I have to say in Devboard form it looks almost better than the renderings we've seen! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the first comment on the blog post:QUOTE
if that were the final case, I really wouldn’t be that disappointed
Indeed. :D

I was about to buy one of those shirts.. but the bank transfer (the only option) didn't have any bic/swift/iban or whatever those bank details are meant to be, so could not go there :(

'Tor' said:
I was about to buy one of those shirts.. but the bank transfer (the only option) didn't have any bic/swift/iban or whatever those bank details are meant to be, so could not go there :(
Errrm, sure it does. In your confirmation eMail there is everything you need.

Last edited:
I can tell you were conversing with real geeks there Ed: real geeks have beards. It's almost reassuring!

I can't grow a beard :( Well, I can but it's really naff and sparse. I haven't got a girlfriend though, that should count for something. I've got glasses!

'EvilDragon' said:
Errrm, sure it does. In your confirmation eMail there is everything you need.
I stopped at the point where it said something like (from memory) 'bank transfer, made payable to...' and then your address and details. I expected the bank details to be there (and at that point I would have added the bank details as a receiver in my netbank, which is necessary in order to do the transfer later). So, you're saying that if I go all the way through then I'll get the details in full? (bank swift+your address)
If so, I'll try again (only I noticed there were only 3 shirts in stock earlier today..)

EDIT: The reason I stopped at that point is that I did not want to go through the ordering if it then turned out that I could not actually do the bank transfer.

hey! they gave out free pens. I want a free pen :(

Back