So Uh.. Any F-day News At All? Anything?

bast525

not really a regular on here anymore, but check in every so often and do a search for F-day... generally doesn't seem to turn up much.

So... any news at all in the last month or three? Any new projections of when F day is supposed to happen?

No news. Nada, Zilch, Nishta, none. Havent heard anything in ages.

doesn't anyone here like mods or Reesy or anyone talk to Ryleh ever???

I was hoping that Christmas Day or New Year's Day would reveal the goods but unfortunately not. Something so big not to happen would be a real shame :(. Just a rough date or comment from Rlyeh is all that's needed.

:)

I don`t get why there are always big anouncements for stuff like that and then... nothing. :huh:
I just checked Rlyehs page and the news stating "FDay is coming - Stay tuned" were posted on the 13.Feb.2005... Sorry Rlyeh, I really like you and love your work, but don`t make that big deal of it if it won`t happen in a whole year... :(
Make a big deal if it will happen in the next 2 or 3 weeks :D

Iirc, it was originally planned to, before a whole load of life related stuff got in the way (as life related stuff is wont to do). Then of course the 2x arrived, and you know how Rlyeh is for releasing things simultaneously, and for that matter, running on first release as good as it is humanly possible for them to be so doing.

I can wait :)

I for one am excited about fPCE with savestates and fNES :D

Iirc, it was originally planned to, before a whole load of life related stuff got in the way (as life related stuff is wont to do). Then of course the 2x arrived, and you know how Rlyeh is for releasing things simultaneously, and for that matter, running on first release as good as it is humanly possible for them to be so doing.

I can wait :)
Yes that is the thing, I think he wants to release them when they are finished.

And write now I think he is busy writing his minimal library.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he had coded anything, why he shouldn't released them? :blink:

Rleyh is a perfectionist, so stuff he releases is very high quality and that takes time. But things do have quieted down a bit also on his own forum. I am registered as a beta tester but haven't received any beta's since the last gp32 beta's came out.

I'm really looking forward to them as well. It'd be a shame for them to disappear while interest gets switched by everyone to the 2X.

The Fgb is very good, and the spectrum one runs games well. Its the common interface that I also really like, makes it seem very professional and yet friendly at the same time.

I hope we see them soon.

I'm really looking forward to them as well. It'd be a shame for them to disappear while interest gets switched by everyone to the 2X.

The Fgb is very good, and the spectrum one runs games well. Its the common interface that I also really like, makes it seem very professional and yet friendly at the same time.

I hope we see them soon.
They are coming out for the GP32 and GP2X most likely simultaneously since they use rlyehs HPL.

Back