Some New Good News From Spain!!

ilarri

OK,IM NEWBIE HERE =),BUT I JUST REGISTER TO INFORM THAT IN WWW.VIRGINPLAY.ES HAS ADDED A LITTLE FLASH BANNER WITH THE UNCOMING GP32 MAY LAUNCH.
twO INTERESTING THINGS,THE FLU VERSION, THE VERSION THAT VIRGINPLAY WILL SELL IN SPAIN,PORTUGAL AND ITALY,WILL BE BLACK!
AND ANOTHER THING,I WROTTE A LETTER TO VIRGINPLAY (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR MORE INFO) AND THEY CONFIRM ME THAT THE EXIT DATE ITS IN MAY,THE VERSION FLU,BUT AT THE END OF THIS MONTH THEY HAVE MORE INFO TO SAY.
AH! A LITTLE DETALL FOR OUTSIDE EUROPEAN PEOPLE...VIRGINPLAY ACCEPTS ONLINE SELLS...HAVE AN ONLINE SHOP IN HIS SITE SO PROBABLY WILL SHIP TO ALL EUROPE SO STAY ON!! =)

what¿?
excuse me,but my english level dont bring me the opportunity to understand this "kind" of phrase....speak in christian guy =)

sorry,it was a mistake (K),and christian,its a local expression to say "easy words" =)
black gp flu people, black gp flu =)

http://www.virginplay.es/paginasasp/foro.asp

go to lthe word "juegos" if you want to ask something about the gp32,but you would have a best reply if you send a mail =)

the information its free and abaliable from his website,so i can publish it :

Virgin PLAY, S.A.
Paseo de la Castellana, 9-11, planta baja
28046 Madrid
Tfno.: 91 789 35 50
Fax: 91 789 35 60
E-mail de contacto: virginplay@virginplay.es

as many people ask about the gp32,would be best for all the community,are you agree with me?

Thanks you for the news ilarri, it's great to hear that other parts of the world will be able to purchase the gp32. I hope this renews intrest and more coders get into the homebrew scene. I also hope that they can sell a lot of them and get enough intrest to create more comercial games and accesories.

Black GP32s with FLU, sounds cool. This seems to be the biggest change I guess, can't wait to hear what the news at the end of the month is!

Are you sure its gonna be a Black FLU, cause I thought they were gonna start making back lit stuff now, so it would be a black BLU right

Meonlyeviler posted on Mar 15 2004 at 07:48 PM said:
Are you sure its gonna be a Black FLU, cause I thought they were gonna start making back lit stuff now, so it would be a black BLU right
A Black Light Unit? Woah man funkyy... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok,some info for ESN and others =)

the unit will be BLACK (the color) as you can see if you enter in the site www.virginplay.es,in a really small ad. please,enter to the site and see it...

the other info its easy:
if you ask for info by email,they will reply you with that:
All for Princess - Deadline
Dungeon and Guarder
Dyhard - with Infinite Stairs
Little Wizard
Tomak - Save the Earth, Again
are official in the release,but virginplay wants to show some sopress for the launch,so probably we can see some other games:
rumours¿? :mill,asr,blue angelo (practly sure because the game its now been translated to spanish,and some more languages),bloody cross (aparently sttoped...) and maybe goddes saga.
only one more thing,asr and goddes saga are the most hard games to come...rumours says that the company its speaking with virgin becuase virgin wants a really good rpg in stock for the launch.
other people says that if only the system will be distributed officially en spain,portugal and italy.Thats correct,but Virginplay accept online buyers so if you live in uk,for example,and you want a gp32 ,you can to buy it.
Sorry for the rest of europe,but the problem isnt for virgin,the "bad guys" are mitsui.

thats all the info that i have by now,but, retry,if you have your own questions,send a mail to virginplay customers service and ask them
and yes,they said me that at the end of this month they can bring us more updated info.

ah! 97% fiability,the black gp32 flu will have a european firmware,not exactly the same that its shared in the forums....a updated unreleased version with some extra features with soft
what soft? i dont know =)

if someone can take a screenshot or give the flash to this post,please show to all
the system will be black,pretty and powerfull,great!!

Back