Sony Psp Eboot Files

sukhi-2006

I have psp eboot game files i want to turn them back to iso files how do i do that?

Thanks fo the link, well the programs on google search engine were no good they don't do anything they keep on converting to eboot could you help me further, which program to use and how to do it.

sukhigp said:
Thanks fo the link, well the programs on google search engine were no good they don't do anything they keep on converting to eboot could you help me further, which program to use and how to do it.
Search Google for pbp unpacker, full usage instructions are provided with the software. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've downloaded pbp unpacker and i tried ridge racer eboot file it extracted all the files from this game how do i turn them into iso file.

sukhigp said:
I've downloaded pbp unpacker and i tried ridge racer eboot file it extracted all the files from this game how do i turn them into iso file.
RTFM

Lurkio said:
Search Google for pbp unpacker, full usage instructions are provided with the software. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't know if you mean PSX eboots instead but if so just google a program called PSX2PSP (easier tool for converting PSX games to the PSP format) and open the eboot and click the extract ISO button. I realize this thread is about half a month old but just incase you didn't manage to find a solution.

Since I can't be accused of necrothreading, ;) here's another method i've found of extracting stuff from eboots, it should hopefully work for homebrew, PS1 and PSP games. I haven't tried it myself yet though so if it all goes wrong don't blame me. ;)

Back