Metal Gear Solid

its ok I deleted my save file by mistake so when you get to the end if you choose the bandana route will you send me your mem card/savestate :D
I was planing on taking the Stealth camo route this time actually :p

I always rescue Meryl, I get so sentimental :D

PS: Always save in different slots! I hate it when I save/delete the only slot I've been working on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha. I always have a hard time not rescuing Meryl too. But I prefer the stealth camo over the bandanna.

Metal Gear Solid - specifically the original - will always be one of my very favorite games. I didn't care for MGS2, I did like MGS3, and I couldn't get myself to play MGS4. I also couldn't get myself to complete the first PSP MGS. But I'll always have my three copies of the original (that is: PS1, GC, PC).

Ever played The GC version? Twin Snakes? Wow, I'm gonna fire up that baby next week!
No I didn't. Is it worth it? I did play the PC port which was a bit disappointing. Especially since they didn't implement anything for the controller switch at all (input was always interpreted as if you switched controls).

I couldn't get myself to play MGS4.
It is playable? I thought it was just a movie :p

Same here about the MGS series. first is the best! Second.. I knew I was going to hate this game when we arrived at the BS facility and Raiden told colnel that he was Snake over the codec. And then taking off the mask and we got a shampo commercial... Raiden = world's most feminine male spy.

MGS3, I liked it because it had a different vibe to it. It was Metal Gear, but in James Bond version.

MGS4, it's a movie. Buuuut if you quite enjoy the story (as me), you'll like it! It's not hard or stressfull at all. When I'm tired and not feeling like doing anything and need to chill, I just play MGS4.

The PC version of MGS was awfull and glitchy, but I managed to play it with a controller. And the GC version, it's just pure awesome. You know when Gray Fox ended your gunfight with Ocelot? Well...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VunEu1mTWJ4?feature=oembed
Is it worth it? If you enjoy the game + better graphics + epic cutscenes = Gold!

Last edited by a moderator:
never played any MGS, heard tonnes watched a bit tooo but i could never get into the sneak around and dont kill people games, so i never gave it a shot, but that movie looks cool, whats that for? GC?

never played any MGS, heard tonnes watched a bit tooo but i could never get into the sneak around and dont kill people games, so i never gave it a shot, but that movie looks cool, whats that for? GC?
actually you can sneak to and kill people with your bare hands :p

its ok I deleted my save file by mistake so when you get to the end if you choose the bandana route will you send me your mem card/savestate :D

PS: Always save in different slots! I hate it when I save/delete the only slot I've been working on.
Thats fine ill have that save then :D

I only went bandana route because I got to the torture chamber and forgot which way around the game played.

Thats fine ill have that save then :D

I only went bandana route because I got to the torture chamber and forgot which way around the game played.
Haha! Good that your reminded me about that, I'm actually at the torture chamber right now

I'll surrender :(

Back