sorry if this has already posted this

spike89

Still Fresh
any way which one a p&|a or a
8914-dsifront.jpg

i really cant decide at first i was like no way am i getting that ds but know I can't decide

Why would you get a ds over a pandora? Or I have no idea what you are asking...

yeah, stick with the ds. alot of nice friendly people in the DS community, maybe you can play pokeman with them.

If you really want to know which one to get, consider this: The Pandora is much, much, much more powerful than the DS. It has a higher resolution than both DS screens combined, and it has analog controls and a small keyboard. It's also much more versatile due to the USB port, and has built-in TV out.

On the other hand, the DS has lots of games that you can buy in a store, that are written specifically for it, the vast majority of which will not run on the Pandora, whereas most Pandora games will be emulated games for older systems or ports of PC or GP2X games. It's much cheaper than the Pandora as well.

It's up to you to decide which one is better for what you want to do.

I hope that DS title "Lunar Knight"(Boktai series) will have sequel on DSi, using Cameras as a Solar Sensor.

you know their not canning the normal lites, right?
To be honest i would guess you would have more fun with a DS lite and acekard 2 (search dealextreme)
If you don't feel strongly enough about the Pandora to prefer it over a DS, there is probably little reason to pick one up, at least now.

Meh, the DS is pretty weak, so it's homebrew will never be as good

DSi or Pandora? If you have to ask then you'd probably be better with the new DS. Or at least wait till the Pandora is actually out (with reviews and such) and for the software to mature a bit and then decide.

Back