Speccyal K v0.4 released !

_tyrell_ posted on May 28 2003 said:
Yes, I experience the same problem ... so, to all peoples who have a reboot problem inside windups, load the emulator from the free launcher.

_tyrell_

That's what I do but it still resets the console :(

Last edited by a moderator:
A600, There's nothing I will be able to do for you right now (searching for an answer to this kind of problems could take me days or months). The only suggestion I can do is that you continue to use the previous version ... if you can live without savestates.

By the way, are there any other peoples out there who still have reboot problems (when launching from the free launcher, not windups) ?

_tyrell_

new version works fine for me running with Free Launcher

MrT

Any news/ideas on this keys setup problem Tyrell?

has anyone else tried it with a few games and found the same?

_tyrell_ posted on May 26 2003 said:
This 48k/128k spectrum emulator (supporting AY-3-8910 sound, virtual keyboard, custom keys ...) for the GP32 has been updated to version v0.4.
In regards to Bruce Lee not working, Jonathan Needle in comp.sys.sinclair posted the following:

>Bruce Lee crashes on leaving the first screen if bit 7 of the R register
>becomes reset. Normally a bad snapshot (unless R register emulation is
>broken, of course).

Could this be a problem with the new version? (the snapshot works fine in older versions of Speccyal K and other emulators)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone used this for any length of time? Ive noticed every game ive played after 5-30 mins it hangs, just freezes for some reason :(

It's the first time I heard of this prob !
Bonk, it seems like you are damned, you gather on your one and only gp32 all the possible bugs and problems :)

_tyrell_

I am getting loads of problems...

what do I need to do to completely remove the old version of this....

I had this when I upgraded from a previous version before... I can see the menu in the background and it's hanging and doing all sorts of weird things....

last time I completely reformated my card anf started again.... which I don't really want to do...

Spooke,

Maybe you should also remove the SPECCYAL.INI file, located in the GPMM directory. An old version of this file could cause problems in the options screen (but I've never encountered problems of this kind until now).

_tyrell_

Back