SteamBoy : Play STeam games on the go

Interesting, looks slightly more pocketable than the Shield, though still not for the jean pockets, look forward to seeing more about this though

Where's my originboy and uplayboy, :p ?

I will have to see if it is plagued by the "always on" syndrome and "2 minutes to open a store page"complex. 

Steamboy.jpg

Certainly looks nice, but I'd prefer it in the Pyra/Pandora form factor.

This remembers me onto that we need some shiny render trailers for the Pyra too. ;) It seems you can sell everything those days as long as you have an shiny render trailer. :D

Not a bad thing for Pyra i think.

We will have a better processor (ARM vs x86), better battery, better connectivity (more USB, eSATA), more storage (three SD slots).

Dammit how many of these threads do I have to merge...

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you all decide to ignore this? This source states it was a prank.And I think it might be right.

Most of those "news" sites don't do any research at all, it's easily possible they all publish some faked stuff.

Edit: Look the domain up in whois. It belongs to "Antonio De La Torre Perez" from Mallorca. This doesn't seem right to me, it should be a company.

Last edited by a moderator:
This remembers me onto that we need some shiny render trailers for the Pyra too. ;) It seems you can sell everything those days as long as you have an shiny render trailer. :D
True that! ...Don't forget to put hot girls in the background!
Why not. :D But cute Manga Girls would fit better, "Pyra-Chan" or so. ^^

Back