Streets of Rage Remake

Or we could just use Ginge

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

^ I'm pretty sure that he didn't write that himself, and that it was automatically appended... ;)

That's kinda sad, actually. You can't turn that off?

*hugs Pandora*

*hugs Pandora*

Oh I can definatley turn it off... it's just what the tapatalk forum app auto generates for a type of signature... but I like leaving it on because... 1) I'm a proud owner of an iPod Touch 2)It makes people aware that we have tapatalk on this forum.

*hugs Pandora*

Oh I can definatley turn it off... it's just what the tapatalk forum app auto generates for a type of signature... but I like leaving it on because... 1) I'm a proud owner of an iPod Touch 2)It makes people aware that we have tapatalk on this forum.

That makes me think... Maybe I should turn my signature back on for Tapatalk. Tapatalk rules.

Not much to say on this right now until the SorR team at least releases the a Linux or WIZ port.

Looks like they are having some problems

www.develop-online.net/news/37478/Sega-email-led-to-Streets-of-Rage-mod-removal?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+developmag%2Fifbh+%28Develop%29

Shame on Sega. 8 years of hard work. Interesting that Bomber Games have informed Sega many years ago abou this development, and Sega is pronouncing only now that the game has reached its final state.

The game is really cool indeed, much better than the original, so maybe Sega is only jealous :)

Lucky I downloaded while the game was still available :)Even though a Wiz port would be much better since I could play it on Ginge.

Shame on Sega. 8 years of hard work. Interesting that Bomber Games have informed Sega many years ago abou this development, and Sega is pronouncing only now that the game has reached its final state.

The game is really cool indeed, much better than the original, so maybe Sega is only jealous :)

Lucky I downloaded while the game was still available :)Even though a Wiz port would be much better since I could play it on Ginge.

why have a wiz port when a nativ pandora build would be much better :) *fingers crossed the source is still out there somewhere*

Back