Update SuperZaxxon v1.75

My god, can't believe updates for Pandora OS are still coming! What's in this update? The ability to make Pandora runs at 1.7GHz? :)

It's all in the first post, and it happened last July. The main thing I noticed is the battery now lasts a lot longer, particularly when I leave my Pandora around doing nothing, and the battery charge text now goes negative to tell you how long it'll take to charge. Other changes are nice to have, and may be more helpful in the future, but right now they don't affect anything I'm using.

As for the reason this thread was bumped last month, Notaz released a new build of a text mode web browser, which you'll probably never consciously use. You can get it by doing a pandora OS update, I think.

True enough, but who of us can be bothered to go through that docs folder once it has more than 20 entries all called 'README' or 'ReadMe'.
Minimenu makes it easy, you just press the Y button to open the currently selected PND's documentation. Do most people here use XFCE instead?

Back