Tablet Pc?

I always drooled over one of these to use as a digital painting canvas. I think Hewlett Packard and Compaq have some very nice models, search their sites. :)

They are hardly speed demons as most of them have transmeta crusoe processors (Very Slow) and battery life is terrible at best.

Just thought i`d mention it.

Trooper

I was at a sony style store a couple days back, and I saw what I believe to be the epitome of awesomeness: a mini computer, about 6-7 inches across, with a slide up screen that reveils a QWERTY keyboard.

Not only was it cool LOOKING, but it had this one feature- fingerprint scanning as a security measure. :eek:

Apple won't release anything for a good long while after the upcoming iPhone flop :)

i wanted a web dt . it cost 150 for a used. on ubid

and just wanted a 8 gb, hd and, i would of been set. surf the net. on an 8.4" monitor, and touch screen.
+ watch Anime.

... but dang i got the psp, so cant use money lol for a while.

DeathSoul said:
i wanted a web dt . it cost 150 for a used. on ubid

and just wanted a 8 gb, hd and, i would of been set. surf the net. on an 8.4" monitor, and touch screen.
+ watch Anime.

... but dang i got the psp, so cant use money lol for a while.
That's awesome looking, please tell me more :)
Is Ubid reliable? Does that one run XP?
How is the battery life?

Last edited by a moderator:
the web dt sell new ones which run windows xp, which are like 1000 or some thing

i seen one that runs xp , cost like 400 on ebay i think was, about to get it but still.

ubid is a company, and only sell there things. no one else i think . but i ordered a few things from there.
ubid is ok.

DeathSoul said:
the web dt sell new ones which run windows xp, which are like 1000 or some thing

i seen one that runs xp , cost like 400 on ebay i think was, about to get it but still.

ubid is a company, and only sell there things. no one else i think . but i ordered a few things from there.
ubid is ok.
thnx for the info.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back