Teaser. (More Info to Come)

I want a copy of Pepsiman.

And those Pepsiman stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm tempted to get a box full of japanese sweets. friend of mine lives in china and he sometimes brings chinese stuff with him. funny things they eat :)

Guys, get the PMs rolling if you want to make this happen :) If I get more than 10 PMs (from different people) you can consider it as done. Specify what you want exactly in the box and I can try to customize them for each one of you :)

Just throwing out ideas here, what if the box is a mix of stuff from Japan : for example:

- the latest issue of Shonen Jump (in japanese) + sweets

- or one manga volume of your choice (original japanese version) + sweets

- etc... ?

Let me know what you think, it's an interesting idea overall :)

I will PM you now ... as depending on the cost of shipping this Pandora box of goodies, I am very interested!

Manga comics inside is great idea, and I would like some gashapon in there too, which I know are plentiful over there where you are :)

I really, really, really want the Valis set, the Fantasm Soldier Vol 1 set, see them occasionally pop up on ebay but shipping is too much for me.

...So, if you see those on your travels... :)

Beautiful work!  I think its unfair that we don't all get such a great box, though .. I'd love to buy a stack of Pandora's and have them arrive in such a quality fashion.  Really great looking!

What's stopping ED from using these once he runs out of the current box?
Good question.  The back of the box is mostly in Japanese.  I wonder if ED would have an English and/or German version printed as well once the old boxes are gone?  Would there be any "legal" problems with shipping these (Japanese-themed) boxes to other countries/markets around the world?

What wot?  Suppose that you're an American Consumer say in Mississippi, or Arkansas.  You ordered your first Pandora, but your wife happens to receive the package first, and she can't read the the warning label: "Not to be taken internally, if this computer is swallowed, induce vomiting immediately and call your physician"...why can't she read it?  Because it's in Japanese.  Plus the colorful packaging reminds her of her tasty treats that she usually buys down at the local Walmart...

Are pandora buyers really that thick?

^ in this particular scenario that I just made up?  Yes....but I guess since "she" wasn't the one ordering the product I'm not sure if "she" constitutes a Pandora buyer - she's more of a consumer in this case, there is a subtle difference.

Edit1&2:  I think that I started off my questioning at least semi-seriously.  Then I derailed a bit.  What I don't know about - that's why I was asking - is if there are international shipping/packaging rules?  Like for different markets?  I'd assume that a product would have to be "CE" certified, or FCC or "UL" (?) for electronics.  Also is it bad form to have a product with another language used without having the same info in say English if it's bound for an English-speaking country?  I really don't know...so I was asking.  I guess that question doesn't matter if it's shipped within another box/packaging.  I'm guessing that this is more like retail packaging for display purposes and probably not for shipping purposes by itself?  I wonder if Ekianjo/ED has plans to sell them in Japanese retail stores as well?  It still kind of surprises me that Link is the only source option for US/Canada customers...but the internet has kind of curtailed traditional "brick & mortar" stores here in general.

The biggest problem with having Emglish packages, is that you actually have to send them to a professional printer. Ekianjo put the money up front to draft, fit and print the boxes using a very high quality printing company.

On my end, putting in some English text would be trivial. But then somebody has to pay for the upfront cost of doing a print run of a couple thousand, which is not paltry cash. Also realize that this design is actually printed on a sleeve, and that fits around another box.

By the way, I'm really happy with he positive feedback the design is getting. Thanks so much!

That's my point.. the translation is the easiest part.. if the original designer is happy to use it globally.

Back