Thanks Ed

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
Off all the devs, ED has posted more info than anyone else, and also usually sticks around to answer questions on threads.

So for that a big thankyou EvilDragon. If peopele are sceptical of the project just look up ED's posts/replies which are at least honest and descriptive ...

...beers for you man (or whatevver your tipple :)

sataniC Virus said:
Off all the devs, ED has posted more info than anyone else, and also usually sticks around to answer questions on threads.

So for that a big thankyou EvilDragon. If peopele are sceptical of the project just look up ED's posts/replies which are at least honest and descriptive ...

...beers for you man (or whatevver your tipple :)
Totally worth its own thread.

(Take that as irony, or not; I leave that bit open for interpretation :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Ed deserves our thanks for that, but Craig has done a great job of keeping us on our toes and excited. And Michael has posted a number of really informative posts. As have most of the others on Chip's list of devs in the Information Index thread.

And, to the team members with some real money in this: I can't imagine the stress that you guys are under trying to get this thing finished. Even though my job has been stressful at times, I've never had much personally at stake tied to work. Keep it up, it'll be worth it.

emil10001 said:
Yes, Ed deserves our thanks for that, but Craig has done a great job of keeping us on our toes and excited. And Michael has posted a number of really informative posts. As have most of the others on Chip's list of devs in the Information Index thread.
It's true, they all have their own stats and abilities. You only have to look at Pickle's recent Gameboy video. It takes a diverse skill set to take down a giant spider.

Gruso said:
emil10001 said:
It's true, they all have their own stats and abilities. You only have to look at Pickle's recent Gameboy video. It takes a diverse skill set to take down a giant spider.

Did you see that Evildragon is in fact a baby dragon.

Huge Thanks go out to all the Devs. For folks who have followed the Pandora for years, It has been frustrating and fascinating at the same time. The Devs have made it tolerable by posting regularly. Thanks to ED, Craig, Mweston, DaveC and everyone else helping. Keep it up the end is nigh.

chillwilliwill said:
Huge Thanks go out to all the Devs. For folks who have followed the Pandora for years, It has been frustrating and fascinating at the same time. The Devs have made it tolerable by posting regularly. Thanks to ED, Craig, Mweston, DaveC and everyone else helping. Keep it up the end is nigh.

+1 B)

Not coming back to threads and answering further questions isn't done on purpose, often I just don't have time to read everything on here every day.

I've also noticed some threads don't show up in the 'view new posts' section for some reason, even if there is new content.

I know that some people get upset if they think they are being ignored on MSN or not getting answers to PM/threads, but it's not intentional, often it's just a time issue or that the answers are elsewhere.

craigix said:
Not coming back to threads and answering further questions isn't done on purpose, often I just don't have time to read everything on here every day.

I've also noticed some threads don't show up in the 'view new posts' section for some reason, even if there is new content.

I know that some people get upset if they think they are being ignored on MSN or not getting answers to PM/threads, but it's not intentional, often it's just a time issue or that the answers are elsewhere.
You spend too much time with your head in the clouds ;) :p

craigix said:

you have MSN? =D

I totally agree, ED is one of the best informers and always has good info.
Even if he sometimes gets stuff a lil'bit wrong he always tries to make himself understood.

A great man! *cheers*

borgqueenx said:
craigix said:

you have MSN? =D
Do you?

I get the impression we'd all be playing with the Pandora now if the developers didn't have to spend so much time on here telling us what is going on :)

Seeing as the developers have to wait during production/testing and they certainly dont spend 24hours a day making the Pandora, them posting here shouldnt effect the production at all.

Evan~NL said:
borgqueenx said:
craigix said:

you have MSN? =D
Do you?

Ohhh lol i already found out! borgunderscorequeenunderscorexatXXXXdotxxx

gilesjuk said:
I get the impression we'd all be playing with the Pandora now if the developers didn't have to spend so much time on here telling us what is going on :)

Do you really?

Back