Thanks...

Squidge said:
javaJake said:
/ignore t40729
I can understand someone posting a line of text in the wrong window, but writing the text and then clicking the reply button with the mouse makes we think "WTF?" rather like this software I recently installed:

[pic]

Eh, I thought you guys might catch on, but maybe IRC isn't that popular yet. ;)

It's the IRC command that blocks out any more communication from that person. t is for topic, and 40729 is the ID of this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goobers said:
I never really use IRC- why should I? (this is a genuine question)
Alright, off-topic, but I will answer your question and move on:

I never use IRC either, until I need support for something or other. There's usually someone online who can help you if you ask nicely. Also, some channels offer social discussion about any random topic, but I usually avoid those as much as possible since they kill some serious time.

Goobers said:
I think it's a bit too late to be worrying about making this thread off-topic :)
You mean this topic isn't about Bunnies? o_ô

-God Ginrai

javaJake said:
Eh, I thought you guys might catch on, but maybe IRC isn't that popular yet. ;)

It's the IRC command that blocks out any more communication from that person. t is for topic, and 40729 is the ID of this topic.
I gathered it was the irc command, but since theres no one here called t40729, I assumed you meant to type it into irc. Did you really expect us to check the topic number to see if it was that?

And now, for another bunny picture:

rabt.jpg

Goobers said:
EDIT: A mod should rename this: 'The thread that's now about bunnies.'
and it's all the fault of atomicthumbs :)

RabbitHunting.gif

Because there is no other way in which I can express my opinion regarding this matter.

Back