The Release of Pandora

adramund

Still Fresh
Hello everyone,

I'm french and I wanted to know if it will be easy to acquire a Pandora me, this console interests me very much. A friend is also very interested. I also wanted to know how many copies it would.

Thank you. :)

adramund said:
Hello everyone,

I'm french and I wanted to know if it will be easy to acquire a Pandora me, this console interests me very much. A friend is also very interested. I also wanted to know how many copies it would.

Thank you. :)
To get one you have to order one when they are release other than that there should be no problem for you to get one, first batch will be 3000 units but if they sell out there will be more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The post and its title look like a machine translation...
I guess the OP meant Release of the Pandora ("Sortie de la Pandora").

Seriously, who cares about comments about his English?

He says he's from France and that means English isn't his native tongue and using some common sense you still can make out what he is asking about? so why analyze the title?

Sorry, I use the Google translator therefore some phrases may seem bizarre.

adramund said:
Don't worry, this is a very international project and we have forum members from many different countries. Some of the native english speakers tend to forget that, though. If you have very little knowledge of english then I recommend that you post your questions in french with the google translation underneath. That way the native english speakers can get a basic idea of your question and potentially answer, and the native french speakers (there are several) can answer you directly in french.

Holokauston said:

He says he's from France and that means English isn't his native tongue and using some common sense you still can make out what he is asking about? so why analyze the title?
Slow morning, bored witless, beats watching TV and being hypnotized stupid by American media spewing pentagon propoganda.

Chip said:
adramund said:
Don't worry, this is a very international project and we have forum members from many different countries. Some of the native english speakers tend to forget that, though. If you have very little knowledge of english then I recommend that you post your questions in french with the google translation underneath. That way the native english speakers can get a basic idea of your question and potentially answer, and the native french speakers (there are several) can answer you directly in french.

+1 Chip i wanted to say that :)

answer in french :

je te conseilles aussi de poster tes questions en français si la traduction automatique te parait bizarre :)

pour répondre à ta question je pense que les Pandora pour les utilisateurs finaux seront disponibles vers Juillet/Aout et tu pourras sans problème en commander sur les sites anglais ou allemand
Maintenant seulement 3000 exemplaires seront produits, suivant les ventes un autre lot pourra être fabriqué
je te conseille donc de la précommander dès que cela sera possible :)

Arialia said:
Chip said:
adramund said:

+1 Chip i wanted to say that :)

answer in french :

je te conseilles aussi de poster tes questions en français si la traduction automatique te parait bizarre :)

pour répondre à ta question je pense que les Pandora pour les utilisateurs finaux seront disponibles vers Juillet/Aout et tu pourras sans problème en commander sur les sites anglais ou allemand
Maintenant seulement 3000 exemplaires seront produits, suivant les ventes un autre lot pourra être fabriqué
je te conseille donc de la précommander dès que cela sera possible :)

Merci, je vais en pré commander une dès que se sera possible :)

Holokauston said:

I just found the phrase amusing. Putting my French cap on for a second, I had a hard time working it out, so I decided to ask its creator. Or whom I thought was its creator, but I should have asked babblefish.

quartercast said:
I just found the phrase amusing. Putting my French cap on for a second, I had a hard time working it out, so I decided to ask its creator. Or whom I thought was its creator, but I should have asked babblefish.
You mean Babel Fish ? ;) Isn't the english language fun?

I have same problem at work where some customers 'ignite' our products :eek:

Back