The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's a lot of humans you have there.

The only humans I allow in my mind are parallel incarnations of myself... which would be a relatively small slice of my overall spectrum of expressed being.

Any other humans I throw out - they are not welcome... needy brainwashed opportunists the lot of them.

^ That's a lot of humans you have there.

The only humans I allow in my mind are parallel incarnations of myself... which would be a relatively small slice of my overall spectrum of expressed being.

Any other humans I throw out - they are not welcome... needy brainwashed opportunists the lot of them.

I have three non humans those are the ones that are hard to explain... actually five non humans. Just two were really good at masquerading in society...

cool-butterfly-effect-small-decisions.jpg

My fiancée is in horrible pain. It started this Friday, we went out a nice location to have a date and walking around was too much so we had to leave. We went to go see a movie and it flared up so much she was leaning over in her seat balling and vomitted outside of the theatre.

On the way back home she was screaming and crying the entire way. My family called her mother who brought her to the ER... and we got a doctor who honestly would have been better if he just whipped it out and pissed on her sandals... she was prescribed some drugs which aren't helping.

She's having extreme lower back pain on her left side. The muscle relaxers and pain killers aren't doing a thing and it's infuriating. She thinks it isn't muscle related and I agree. Hopefully we can take her to a doctor who would give two F's and actually try to get to the bottom of this.

She hasn't been able to function let alone sleep. She is afraid of going outside encase it flares up. She's a wreck right now..

And I can't help her, and that is the part that stings the most.. first time we have had good weather and this happens.

LM: :( I hope your fiancée is feeling better soon and that you gave the doctor a good shouting at.

I wish I could have. We are just looking forward to what the bill is going to be for this bs. This is why nobody wants to go to a doctor.. even if you do the chances of getting it resolved are slim and for the cost.... yeah even with healthcare... Good healthcare the deductible is 2,000$

I feel like we should start carving talismans and drag Odin out from the abyss to help. In fact I may do that...

LM: The healthcare in our area isn't much cop either, so we try to avoid using it wherever possible because we'd like to eventually get better.

UJ: Thanks for chatting with Lady M btw, she doesn't often get a chance to do so (LM: You've made me a very happy woman ;)).

Damnit I'm dense. I got picked up by a lady saturday morning. I think - I'm not exactly good at this kind of thing. At least she did care about what my name was and told me a bit about herself. There was drinking and dancing. Then my wasted friend needed to be taken home so I left her without asking for a means of contact.

@DrHAX: Ouch, I hope you find a good doctor who'll get to the bottom of this.

@kuru: Was it at a public place or a private party? If it's the latter, the host should be able to get in touch with her. If it's the former you can always try to come back this week and hope she'll be there for you (unless it was a one-time event, in which case it will be a bit harder) ;)
I was pretty bad at that kind of thing for a long time, until I got more self-confidence. And then I had (maybe) the opposite problem, where I had the impression that everyone liked me.

And then I had (maybe) the opposite problem, where I had the impression that everyone liked me.
Misinterpreting signals is the worst. I'd always rather ignore than wrongly pick up on something. UJ's link above talks about that, too.
Was it at a public place or a private party?
It was public - we met standing in the street and she took me to a small club. I just told my cousin to put a message in their facebook à la "gent with hat looking for the dark haired lady". I'm already considering to come back. Feels weird. I haven't been thinking about going out the next weekend for over a decade.

Well it's been awhile and well things are going awesome for me. Think I have really hit my stride.

Got put into management whoooooo. Hasn't been announced yet but I have known for months I think it gets announced next week. I don't even care that we haven't discussed pay yet as even if they don't give me a rise I am actually paid well now and the bump wouldn't be that much at all. They will just be training me to jump ship to somewhere else for more cash, the experience is priceless. (Although more cash now would be nice) However love the company so yeah not to bothered.

Also been reaching out and making new friends, organised some outings and they are getting bigger and bigger first it was just the 4 of us now it's groups of 10+ so I am pretty happy with that. Also my son is gowing like a week he is so tall now, he is taller than a lot of 2-3 year olds and he is only 15 months.

The downside is I am so busy, projects, projects and more projects. I get home from work and I get emails from across the globe and because of deadlines I can't really wait until the next day or we lose too much time. Can't wait until July when we are past this crazy time.

My fiancée is feeling much better. She saw a doctor on monday. The doctor put her on antibiotics at first due to a urine sample containing a heavy amount of bacteria. So they decided to do a culture test. After the culture test got contimated they decide to play it safe and put her on steroids..

She is feeling so much better. It's a relief... oh is it such a relief.

It sounds like their is a nest of baby birds outside my window, and I think it's breakfast time.

My fiancée is feeling much better. She saw a doctor on monday. The doctor put her on antibiotics at first due to a urine sample containing a heavy amount of bacteria. So they decided to do a culture test. After the culture test got contimated they decide to play it safe and put her on steroids..

She is feeling so much better. It's a relief... oh is it such a relief.

Urine infections can do strange things to your state of mind. No idea about the steroids, but if they're on top of the bacteria then things should already be better by now.

Today a friend helped me clear out the old flat and paint the walls - when we lugged all the stuff down and out for the truck to pick up we left those things unattended for 15 minutes - enough time for sombody to steal what they could carry. A few pieces smaller furniture, a few books and some documents. Not much monetary value involved, my hate meter is raging though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back