The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wikipedia article said:
This is treated as a crime in some nations, such as the United Kingdom, with perpetrators being placed on a sex-offenders' register after prosecution.
Good old British (in)justice system, it knows a heinous crime when it sees one. /sarcasm

For the first time in my life I actually confessed to a friend/member of these boards what I am.
Don't worry, we all knew it already :D
I'm not bisexual.
How about bicyclesexual?

bikey_love.jpg
Seat or no seat?

What? What is it!!??? I can only hear you guys, remember, because I'm currently still blind-folded...just lead the way please. I'm eager to be surprised.

Just like Nintendo of America boss, Reggie Fils-Aimé once said...My Body is Ready...only this time I'm saying My Ass is Ready!!

I got a 98% chance of getting a nice paying job thats blue collar and have me set up for a rather decent career at a small company.. The interview was just a tour of the place and "Are you interested.. when could you start?"

:)

Hell Yeah if this keeps up I may be able to just rent a place and have my fiancee move in with me. that should alleviate some of the stresses on her, because other people are pushing their will upon her hardcore and its making her stressed and doubting herself.  :angry:

I use to me an avid artist. I'm not good but I use to draw daily when I was in school. I had a dream of being an artist, as well as an artist. I even thought about going to MCAD to be come a comic artist... My worlds are very vivid and crazy where there's alot of details I can describe in text that would take a page, yet if i was able to draw it it'd be better.  Especially in my main stories.  So my fiance is doubting her abilities.. So i've kind've started a drawing contest to kick her in the rump a bit to get her going on drawing more.. Stick a fire under her so she can get out of her slump and do what she likes.

She's however giving me feed back on every thing she draws and I for her. Its nice having somebody being able to look at it go.. "Umm try changing that" when I would ask for feedback from my artist friends back in the day they seemed clueless...

So my fiance will help me draw and I will help her get motivated to pursue the dream she keeps on going back towards. If i land this job and she gets a part time job we should be easily able to support each other. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I find words to be better because you can force people to "see" specific details.  Many people often overlook even obvious things in pictures (and the world around them).

I find words to be better because you can force people to "see" specific details.  Many people often overlook even obvious things in pictures (and the world around them).
My lack of being able to draw has helped in my pursuit of writing. I've reverse engineered many books so to speak... English classes weren't fun for me because I could see through the curtain and see what an author was doing. Favourite thing is when people put why to much god damn thought into quicky plot bridges...

I truly doubt the author meant to represent feudalistic japan struggle with the west in a novel about Argentina because of him writing himself into a corner and HASTILY bridging the gap with plywood and ducktape in a non descriptive scene.

Warning potential off topic  rant and bickering towards construction of novels, and literature in general.

"The lack of character descriptive is odd because he didn't do this in the other chapters of the stories... IT MUST HAVE PHILOSOPHICAL MEANING!"   :eek:  Yes I stood up in my class with my tophat and stated how there no meaning to the piece because of what it was. :rolleyes:  The look on everybody's faces was baffled. I liked books they hated because they were well written.  The argentina novel where the author had a obvious phobia of paragraphs and indenting WASN'T a good one. I'm sorry but making EVERY character having the same damn name and making it so you're not in the same setting per each BLOCK of paragraphs makes the novel hard to read, follow, and after awhile you stop caring. I've read many horrible books in my time during school. Its especially worse when you notice something fishy with the way its made.. One book I read each page had  different syntax that was unrelated to the text on the page,, almost as if the author was losing his mind with each page he wrote.. Turns out the person wrote EVERY NOTE on the wall of his house while writing the book. :ph34r:  

I bullshitted my way through city school literature and when I got into the country school I had the english teacher fan girling over my pieces.

There was a Robert frost poem everybody HATED because it dealt with death, but I thought it was beautiful because it took a slice out of somebody's life, a slice of time and preserved it to the point a room full of idiotic teenagers could bicker about how the couple should just get divorced after having their first child die during childbirth. :huh:

However my ode to fame was when she had us read a "Fictional" book about vietnam a soldier wrote.. I know he used the fictional title as a protection barrier. People thought some of the writing was psychotic. So I wrote an essay piece that the teacher loved and read aloud. 30 seconds in the loud disrespectful class stfu as I dragged them to a place they never wanted to go... or thought they could go.  I dragged them through a place where everything wanted you dead. I felt as she read it the tension rise, and rise, until the end of the piece where it dropped and they just nervously laughed and walked out of the room as the bell rang.

I was sweating like pig because that was scary.. but seeing them be shown EXACTLY what I wanted them to see was good feeling.

I used a spoiler tag since this rant may be viewed as off topic  :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back