The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Klumen: OMG... I was small when I saw that movie and still have nightmares... not going to sleep tonight...

Reactions: rSl
Dahlia seems to have inherited my love of researching things, she's spent most of today researching modern day witchcraft. She seems to tend towards the paranormal side of things while I favour the technological.

I spent the day (apart from the mundane and superficial process of existing and earning a living in this perceived physical world)... Telling a short sighted self-consumed delusional psychic stalker to eff off for the umpteenth time and to pursue a life path that does not involve using me to validate his sorry existence... While simultaneously re concluding that me and my sister selves are going to/have all ready being* multiply-in exponentially in a personal cumulative multidimensional feedback loop across every reality we exist within... In order to do more than just lend a paw sorting out the 'little problem' going on in this universe... But to make this kind of work the reason for our existence/creation across the meta-multiverse... And thus gaining the full and total support of Source itself, as in Truth; we are but an extension and expression of Source... My sisters and I thought-forms/dream-creatures of Source now made manifest.
Booyah... The Mice are here!

* I Am already Being that which I Shall Be, and have All-Ways been... All instances of which are Present and Ready.

**... There are some beings who currently aren't very mice... But it's Nothing cumulative My-Sees Will 'Even-Tune-All-Eye' fix up micely. ;)

Squeek!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I spent yesterday catering to Dahlia's every whim, because every Sunday we have what we cal a Daylia which is a day where she gets to do whatever she wants, eat/drink whatever she wants etc.

Urban Dictionary: psychic stalker
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=psychic stalker
A psychic stalker is someone who stalks you in the psychic realm. They cast spells to help their ghosts follow you around everywhere you go. They can see out of your eyes, and they never leave you alone.

scary!

Sounds about right.

But I have various solutions underway, so I'm not scared... Just highly irritated sometimes. Our most valuable lessons are those we don't really want to learn. I recognize this, and will be wiser, stronger, and more capable for having had to deal with it.

What once was horrifying and overwhelming is now not such a big deal. I actually feel sorry for them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I thought I'd change things up a bit so instead of an odd dream have a ordinary one instead. Dahlia and I had gone out for a day long hike and had stopped at a pub to get some lunch, the part of it that I got to eat (some of it "mysteriously" disappeared) was very tasty. After we had finished eating and paid we carried on with our hike.

Guys, I had an ultrasound on my abdomen yesterday. Won't get the results 'til Monday. My liver enzymes were elevated, so that's why they ordered it. It's probably just fatty liver or gall stones, both conditions I'm already known to have.

Today though, I threw up this morning and have been in bed most of the day. I had my flu shot this year, darnit; I shouldn't be putting up with this. What kind of world is it where it isn't safe to visit a medical imaging center full of old sick people?

You probably know this, but the flu doesn't usually make you throw up unless you're five years old or something. Throwing up is normally a sign of gastroenteritis, which is an umbrella term including more famous things like norovirus and bacteria, and the defence against that is to wash your hands after contact with someone infected and certainly before you blow your nose or absent-mindedly scratch your eye. Medical places often have sinks at every turn for that reason, or with less evidence those alcohol gel squirty things.

Guys, I had an ultrasound on my abdomen yesterday. Won't get the results 'til Monday. My liver enzymes were elevated, so that's why they ordered it. It's probably just fatty liver or gall stones, both conditions I'm already known to have.

Today though, I threw up this morning and have been in bed most of the day. I had my flu shot this year, darnit; I shouldn't be putting up with this. What kind of world is it where it isn't safe to visit a medical imaging center full of old sick people?

maybe it's the flu shot itself that drags your down a bit.
all the best from me! get well soon!!! <3

I had my flu shot this year, darnit;
Just always keep in mind that the strains of LAST YEAR's season (or a selection of them) is what goes into the flushot for THIS YEAR. So you are always a year behind, except when the strain has not mutated.

And hospitals here are full of superbugs... nasty little critters.

Hope the stones are not too painful, here is a must read: https://diet.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Suggested_Diet_for_Gallstones

Just always keep in mind that the strains of LAST YEAR's season (or a selection of them) is what goes into the flushot for THIS YEAR. So you are always a year behind, except when the strain has not mutated.
I don't think that's true. The people that make the vaccines are plumbed into laboratories that detect the strains of flu around the world, that are likely to embed themselves in the country by being carried in on some aeroplane or other. They'll only contain last years strains if that's still a thing going round locally.

Also superbugs aren't normally named because they give you bad symptoms, but because they're hard to treat using antibiotics. Therefore they're always bacterial too, unlike influenza, norovirus or the latest type of swine flu.

I don't think that's true.
I'm not quite sure of it, but look at this:

So it's actually half a year behind each time. (they alternate between northern and southern hemisphere).
However, it takes a while to identify, isolate and test a new strain (so that takes it beyond that half year, ready to be used the next year)

27 September 2019 WHO recommendation announced in WHO Information Meeting on the Composition of Influenza Virus Vaccines for Use in the 2020 Southern Hemisphere Influenza Season

aha! so because of swines not washing their hoofs, they transmit swine-flu!
AFHWS! AFHWS! (Activists for hoof washing Swines)
nah kiddin'... it's the Russians...

• Haha
Yeah, 6 months back plus whichever scientists it is who come up with it's best guesses. Sounds a little more like it than a blanket 'last years germs', but guesses being what they are sometimes they're better and often they're worse.

i always like injecting myself with science, regardless of whether it will be effective for that specific flu strain. like a workout, it keeps my immune system limber.

Well, my doctor wants my gallbladder removed. This happened once before though, and back then the surgeon said he wasn't going to do it until the gall stones were causing me problems. That said, it is kinda hard to tell whether the gall stones are causing me problems. I mean, when I puked on Friday, I suppose that could have been caused by them. I'm not having any pain in my gall area though.

Shoot, if I get my gallbladder removed, I won't be able to eat high fat foods. I'm in the American South, that's the only type of food we have. :(

Hmm, well according to some websites I just read, the body still makes the same amount of whatever is in the gallbladder to digest fats after removal, it just isn't stored properly like before, instead continuously releasing into the small intestine. Meaning you can return to eating high fat foods a few weeks after the surgery once your body adjusts. Not too bad, I suppose.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back