The Caring Corner :)

Just noticed today that the drugs.com page for caffeine says not to take with duloxetine, even though it's only a moderate interaction. I do regularly take both, but my caffeine consumption has been down the last few days, and I'm surprised at how well I'm handling it. Makes me want to try giving up the stuff.

I guess this wouldn't bother me as much if I weren't on the maximum recommended dose of duloxetine. The interaction says that caffeine increases concentration of duloxetine in your system even further. It mentioned the possibility of serotonin syndrome.

Boahr, im trying to go whitout sticks, as i hope this will normalice my Leg over time..
but its not that energiesaving like my normal walk as my right leg isnt still that movable as it should..
im now at 97 bpm ..

Just noticed today that the drugs.com page for caffeine says not to take with duloxetine, even though it's only a moderate interaction. I do regularly take both, but my caffeine consumption has been down the last few days, and I'm surprised at how well I'm handling it. Makes me want to try giving up the stuff.

I guess this wouldn't bother me as much if I weren't on the maximum recommended dose of duloxetine. The interaction says that caffeine increases concentration of duloxetine in your system even further. It mentioned the possibility of serotonin syndrome.
I would have expected you to eliminate caffeine from your diet long ago. Seems you don't want to get better. You just want meds right?

Boahr, im trying to go whitout sticks, as i hope this will normalice my Leg over time..
but its not that energiesaving like my normal walk as my right leg isnt still that movable as it should..
im now at 97 bpm ..
I think the key is to continue trying to exercise it. Have some sort of goal to try to acheive, which can start out really small, but start to notice how it stops hurting to do the goal over time, and increase the goal.

Well, the big goal is that i can drive to the second Vacination on my own, which is end of august..
one of the issues i have is that i cant lift my right leg that hight, so the pedals cant get used, (trottle and brake), Clutsch is on the left feet, so at least i could brake whit the handbrake..

Today i was walking the whole day whitout the stick, somethimes it hurts, and somethims it was ok, but at least im allways mobile..
I was climbing on a short ledder, i can climb stairs and when i take care, i can even go up..

your not supposed to drive directly after getting vaccinated. at least that's what they told me (in the UK).

Reactions: rSl
your not supposed to drive directly after getting vaccinated. at least that's what they told me (in the UK).
Can you go back to daily activities after having your vaccine?
You should be able to resume activities that are normal for you as long as you feel well. If your arm is particularly sore, you may find heavy lifting difficult. If you feel unwell or very tired you should rest and avoid operating machinery or driving.
source: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...hat-to-expect-after-your-covid-19-vaccination

Maybe they heard this and didn't apply the nuance regarding the 'unwell or tired' part.

They only told me not to trink Alkohol or make sport, although the first one is something I make anyway (I don’t drink Alkohol) and the last one is something that I can’t make yet..

Although I would suspect my current walking method is sport because I get quite fast tired and get a hight bpm..

Maybe i shouldn’t drive on the second shot
But it’s my goal to resume to drive as soon as possible..

Got a 99.1 after doing laundry today. I'm going to chalk it up to having to breathe through an inferior mask.

Its now the 3th Workday i try to go whitout the stick, its still "Silly Walk", but its works and it seems like i gets used to it...
When i sit and try to lift up the right leg, its still hurts, but it seems like i go a lot more energy saving im not that tired anymore just from a few meters..
i hope my training will work...

Is this melanoma or just a weird mole? Asking for a friend.

1CAF4510-C18F-4859-9FD7-913C6A0F3532.jpeg

Here, I tried to get a better picture of it. I sent both pictures to my older sister, who’s a physician’s assistant in a dermatology clinic, but your opinions are appreciated also, in case she doesn’t respond.
D74A1FA8-2F3D-478E-8F63-105F629B751B.jpeg

My older sister replied and said the shape is weird, but the color looks even. She said she can look at it with her dermatoscope the next time she sees me. I didn't even know dermatoscopes were a thing. Neither does my spell checker, apparently.

I just woke up to Peony dressed in a naughty nurse outfit.

Her: Oh no! This looks like a serious case I shall need to give the patient some special care. ;)
Me: The NHS certainly knows how to look after people. :cool:
Her: NHS? I'm afraid this is private healthcare so you'll have to pay. :)
Me: *Declines offer*
Her: *Not impressed*

I'm actually worried about something my doctor wants me to worry about for once. After spending all this time thinking my fatigue is caused by hypothyroidism, I learned that my fatty liver can cause fatigue too, if it progresses to nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). Now I'm all worried I have NASH. WebMD said a fifth of people with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease have NASH too, so it's not that unlikely. It also said another symptom is swollen belly, which describes me pretty well.

Back