The Gp2x Has Another Big Retailer!

Rob

Website
Visit site
Yes, the GP2X has another big retailer after Play-Asia, now www.allack.co.uk will sell it too so it will be available even in big game store in Europe. Great!!!

I have because they also sell the Zodiac. They are a friendly lot, never had problems with them. :) Good prices, too, and worldwide shipping.

It's a great device, but I'm not paying that much for it! I'd consider selling mine for that much though. :D

I've never had a problem with gbax so I think I'll stick with the for buying my gpx2.

hmmmmmmm gp2x still doesnt sound as good as gpx2 :(

OrR posted on Sep 1 2005 at 07:30 PM said:
Shows how awesome it is, doesn't it? ;)

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob posted on Sep 1 2005 at 07:12 PM said:
Yes, the GP2X has another big retailer after Play-Asia, now www.allack.co.uk will sell it too so it will be available even in big game store in Europe. Great!!!

Great news :)

Squidge posted on Sep 2 2005 at 11:07 AM said:
I bought a Gizmondo from Allack :eek:

Then sold it a week later :D

You've done right, Gizmondo is such a good product that you want to throw it out of the window on the 20th floor.

OrR posted on Sep 2 2005 at 06:01 PM said:
Squidge posted on Sep 2 2005 at 11:07 AM said:
I bought a Gizmondo from Allack :eek:

Then sold it a week later :D
And you got actual money for it?! :eek:

No, probably money from Monopoly :p!

Actually, I got a Zodiac2 with a couple of games for it (worth about £20). No one would offer any cash ;)

Im gonna get a GP2X but i got a Giz aswell , the one thing u people forget is that if giz goes homebrew it will emulate far more machoines than the GP2X does as the Giz is way more powerfull :)

supaimposter posted on Sep 3 2005 at 02:05 PM said:
Im gonna get a GP2X but i got a Giz aswell , the one thing u people forget is that if giz goes homebrew it will emulate far more machoines than the GP2X does as the Giz is way more powerfull :)

Yeah but the GBA sized screen is too damn small. Bah.

Back