The Picodrive Sega Cd Poll

Which Sega CD game do you want to see emulated next?

• Snatcher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shining Force

• Lunar: Eternal Blue

• Lunar 2: The Silver Star

• Night Trap

• Popful Mail

• Vay

• Mickey Mania

• Willy Beamish

• Aleste

• Batman

• Wing Commander

• Sliphead

• Thunderhawk

• Third Worls War

• Total voters

sbock

Chaos is our mode and modus
Hallo.

Notaz recommended a poll which Sega CD game the community want to see emulated next.

See this thread.

So I decided to set up this poll. I'm sorry when your favourite game is not listed... :(

Regards,
Stephan

Edit: Can a mod please correct the 2 typos in the poll (Silpheed and Third World War)? Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for wing commander because thats the only one i actually know of. What is sliphead, I can't find any info on it.

earthworm jim cd. awesomeness.

but im quite unaware about the the cd

Yes, good game. Very similar to the Genesis version. Nice CDDA sound and bonus level.
It's playable with the recent version of PicoDrive, so I didn't add it to the list.

I voted for wing commander because thats the only one i actually know of. What is sliphead, I can't find any info on it.

I spelled it wrong, sorry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silpheed

what are the good RPG?
I will vote after but Im too lazy too search

I recommend the Lunar series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_series

Regards,
Stephan

Lol i dont have any oif them games on your menu :blink:

Im gonna say Terminator cd just because it has an awsome sound track by van halen. (yeah the game was good too)

Lol i dont have any oif them games on your menu :blink:

Im gonna say Terminator cd just because it has an awsome sound track by van halen. (yeah the game was good too)

Yes, Terminator is also a great game. Genial soundtrack from the great musician Tommy Tallarico, the first person to use live guitar in a video game. I must have missed this one...

http://www.tallarico.com/

I haven't played any RPG games to completion on an emulator.. I just find there are too many other games to play. My vote went to Aleste. I'd also vote foe Silpheed.

Ah, Aleste is a good choice. A very good vertical shooter. Not so good as it's Genesis predecessor but still outstanding. It's my number two after Snatcher.

Regards,
Stephan

what are the good RPG?
I will vote after but Im too lazy too search :p

see you :lol:
The Lunar series are the RPGs on the Sega CD. There were others but they can't really compare.

Snatcher would be nice to see but I've played the hell out of it. I'd really like to see Silpheed running well, though. That game was a classic. Or Third World War. That game had a lot of depth for a console strategy game, especially considering the time it was released.

Hideo Kojima rocks, my vote goes to Snatcher.
sbock, would you PM Notaz with a link to this topic? just in case he hadn't noticed it.

Definitely Silpheed. Possibly the first of the "2.5D" shooters? Earthworm Jim a close second as I've still not played through the first two MD games on GP2x..

Back