The Picodrive Sega Cd Poll

Which Sega CD game do you want to see emulated next?

• Snatcher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shining Force

• Lunar: Eternal Blue

• Lunar 2: The Silver Star

• Night Trap

• Popful Mail

• Vay

• Mickey Mania

• Willy Beamish

• Aleste

• Batman

• Wing Commander

• Sliphead

• Thunderhawk

• Third Worls War

• Total voters

AGES (not on the list).

The GP2X needs a good version of Outrun & Space Harrier! B)

Am I the only one that thinks Batman's driving levels are awesome? Seriously, get the level cheat for it and check out the batski levels - great fun!

As for Silpheed, I could never get it to run on GENS on the PC (it always crashed) so I doubt it can work on the GP2X.

I see snatcher is the clear winner. Will start debugging it as soon as I get out of some uni trouble.

Great news. Thanks.
clap.gif

Regards,
Stephan

Last edited by a moderator:
you mixed up the lunar versions ...
Its: Lunar - The Silver Star
and Lunar 2 - Ethernal Blue

not otherwise :)

Ah, another mistake. :( I'm sorry. RPG's are not my strong side. :)
But to defend myself: I looked in the Pico Drive threads in this forum and on gp2x.de to decide, which games to add to the list and I think the names were mixed up there.

Regards,
Stephan

Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
also a printout of the newspaper cuttings that come with it.
oh and a box of lollypops (oh I remember the days)

Certainly NOT Snatcher as it's the biggest pile of overrated wank I've ever played. So even though I "voted" for Popful Mail, I would really like to see Dracula Unleashed emulated over any other game, as it's pure class. B)

I definately give my vote for...

'Penn and Teller's Smoke and Mirrors'

Ahhh.... portable desert bus goodness.

igboo

Whoa! I didn't knew that penn & teller's show was of such age...

Anyway, my vote definitely goes to Final Fight CD, I know that we do have the mame version, still I like the soundtrack... and also can be already playable, I just don't try it myself 'cuz I've lost my GP2X on christmas' eve :(

Certainly NOT Snatcher as it's the biggest pile of overrated wank I've ever played. So even though I "voted" for Popful Mail, I would really like to see Dracula Unleashed emulated over any other game, as it's pure class. B)

I've actually still got the original Dracula Unleashed, It never grabbed me as much as Night Trap. I used to love all the MegaCD games, I think it was mainly down to the 'wow, it's like real tv movies' factor.

I voted Vay, because it was lonely and unloved... :D

Honestly, I'd like to see any number of the RPGs brought up to speed, including Snatcher or Popful Mail. The RPGs so seem to have the top slots locked...

Back