The SNES Classic Edition Is Real!

I saw one of these in a shop window next an an actual retro snes, the snes mini was 160 euros, FFS. Silly price. A secondhand snes can be had much cheaper. They wanted 90 euros for the retro snes, nah.

I;m sure a mini snes can be had for about 80 bucks?

Yeah, the original price was just under 80 USD, but everywhere's out of stock at the moment so all you have are resellers who are exploiting the market. Sad that it seems to have had an effect on the original hardware too, even though you'd have to spend a lot more to get copies of all of those games, but hopefully if Nintendo have geared things up by sharing components between their two retro products, and can produce enough to satisfy demand things will reset across the board. Unfortunately these third parties tend to be quicker to put prices up than to bring them back down again.

snes_classic.jpg

I have a Pandora, a GPD Win, and for some games a DS Light which all play SNES Games, but i bought the SNES Classic to have a Original Nintendo SNES Game Play Machine..

Shure a Raspery Pie or something is quite cheeper, but if you wants to make it legal, you have to own every Cardridge you want to play on it, and a Rom Extraktion Device like the Retrode
And then its more expensive than the SNES Mini..

Back