The Very Original Current Listening Thread!!

mzi.vfspfnse.170x170-75.jpg

Respect The Cock - Jason Forrest

Attachments

• mzi.vfspfnse.170x170-75.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 173
    6.6 KB · Views: 158
    6.6 KB · Views: 153
Jason Forrest rocks! Easily my favourite of the genre.

Regarding headbanging, I agree with Orions analysis, it's because you can't move your feet or are too insecure to 'dance' because it was forbidden by god and only gay people do that. Anyway, suckers who do that have no idea of what a good time is. Drinking beer and shaking your head until you get sick from the movement? Puhleaze.

Some of the black metal is ok, but thats mostly because they're retarded enough to be funny.

klikklak said:

Regarding headbanging, I agree with Orions analysis, it's because you can't move your feet or are too insecure to 'dance' because it was forbidden by god and only gay people do that. Anyway, suckers who do that have no idea of what a good time is. Drinking beer and shaking your head until you get sick from the movement? Puhleaze.

Some of the black metal is ok, but thats mostly because they're retarded enough to be funny.

The genre of breakcore?

Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx said:
klikklak said:

The genre of breakcore?

Yeah, some years ago I spent a lot of time listening to it. Jason Forrest is the most pop of it, so it's still something I can listen to. Checkout some of the japanese ones, like Maruosa and DJ Scotch Egg (brilliant, gameboy-gabber basically) maybe Doddodo too, of the others lfo demon is good chilled out stuff, Maladroit is good. Labels, oldies like Cavage, maybe Praxis (never got too in to it), Ambush (a bit high pitched), Raven. Well, there's shitloads of it around. :)

Now personally I've been listening to this:

Normally I hate Grime/Rap, but I kinda like Plan B's new style :). It shows he has talent.

I'm currently listening to The World Is Too Big For One Lifetime by Die So Fluid.

They were linked off of QueenAdreena's page on last.fm, so decided to give them a listen to on Spotify. I'm impressed! Just ordering the CD. Whilst listening to the album, they kept reminding me of I:Scintilla and how much I :wub: the singer from them, so I decided to start hunting down their CD's again, to see if I could find anyone in the UK selling them. Anyway, found a European supplier that sells their CD cheap. Whilst hunting around that suppliers page I found that they had some offers on and also sell Hungry Lucy and Helalyn Flowers, so I'll be ordering all them!

To sum up:
Javacat found 1 cool new band to listen to and through them found CD's for 3 other artists that he thought he'd never be able to buy! Javacat is now a happy kitty. ^_^

matzesu said:
It's a shame, because his voice just isn't good enough to pull off a trick like that.
Edit: And from a quick google, it seems he didn't even do the arrangements himself.

LOVE the accordion solo.

A bit derivative, but I like it.
Edit: Embedding disabled ffs.

Back