• Wicket

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
The time has finally come: The voting for the Rebirth Competition Entries starts NOW!

Sorry for postponing it for one week - there were SO many entries that made it hard to try them all out in one week (especially the more complex ones), so I thought it would help everyone to have another week of testing.

Every member from this board has the possibility to vote for his favourite three entries.

The first vote is worth 3 points, the 2nd vote is worth 2 points and the 3rd one 1 point.

You will have time to vote until April 20th, 11:59pm, CET.

After the voting is over, all points will be added together for each entry and we'll have some happy winners then :)

Please don't try to cheat - we can easily find that out, as we're logging all IPs and are especially looking for a lot of new members popping up and voting for one specific entry ;)

See this thread for a recap of entries: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/7766-rebirth-competition-release-thread/

Let the voting begin.

Last edited:
In case anyone missed the thread related to the entries (like I did), the link is:

Ed, you may want to put this in the original post...so people can cross reference.

Very very :lol:

If you are waiting for your Pandora, then you can try our new builds for some popular OS and devices (PC / Win / Linux) B)

Here --> http://boards.openpa...es/page__st__20

PS I'm fine if you pick the same entry among all the choices.

PPS You can delete your vote and rearrange your votes again. I'll think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we are.

ED, maybe can you add a link to in your first post ?

And what happens if someone (not me ^^) votes for the same entry in the three choices ?

Many kudos to all entries, impressed by all of them and a very very difficult decision.

No matter what the results, everyone did a stellar job, I look forward to the next programming comp :p

Wow many good Entrys,the Voting was hard. :)

(little information byside)

Here is the link for Elder Scrolls Arena Image for Qemu :rolleyes:

http://mcobit.openpandora.org/qemu-images/FreedosElderScrollsArena.rar

I am very exited,because the Voting is in my Holiday Week,i wish you all Good Luck and you have done very very good works ;)

specialy thx again for Mcobit and his amazing Help for our Project :)

voted. thanks for all participants and sorry for the ones i didn't pick - too many entries for too little points to give ;)

Again, I don't vote because it would be unfair when not tested ALL entries. But I wish all luck for everyone. :)

P.S.: The Elder Scrolls Area! very nice (hehe "TESA" - the Game. :D )

Ou, BBQ seems to be more than a minecraft-like renderer reading your votes. What else does it feature? Also I remember Deadly Caves running to choppy to be fun... Guess I gotta invest some more time testing before I place my votes. :)

Thanks for the efforts everyone, only being able to honor 3 of you will be a hard choice.

I had to put a lot of thought into this.. I really liked a lot of the entries.

That was indeed pretty difficult to decide, so many good entries. :)

To help keeping up with the points: http://ewlan.info/bz..._vote_status.py Requires python 3 http://boards.openpandora.org/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png' alt=':p'> EDIT: for popular request, a python 2 version

I've never seen a symlink called "python2" for Python 2. Usually just "python" for Python 2.x.

As an aside, though, I don't see why this can't be put into one script. The only differences I see are print (easy: "from __future__ import print_statement") and urllib.request vs urllib2 (also easy: use a try/except ImportError).

The python2 symlink is at least in Arch Linux. We've switched the default to python 3.x over here :p

It probably could be put into one script, but I couldn't bother since it was just a quick fire and forget script. No reason to put too much effort into those. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back